IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I'm going to do it, soon.

wat

Yeah, story of my life. It's too late for that now, too late for a lot of things.

I was trying to google "toys for adults", and I typed in "adult toys" in the search bar. Then I realized what I had searched for, and I have no idea how to phrase the search properly. I just want interestingly designed plastic/wood/metal things that serve no purpose other than to momentarily entertain oneself and be appreciated for their aesthetic value. Now while typing this I realize "toys for adults" sounds an awful lot like a nice lamp.

^^Executive toys?

My fwp problem is I've once again managed to accidentally hit that (imo) stupid & pointless 'Mark Everything As Read' button and now don't know which threads I have and haven't read until new posts appear.

Guest jasondonervan

I was trying to google "toys for adults", and I typed in "adult toys" in the search bar. Then I realized what I had searched for, and I have no idea how to phrase the search properly. I just want interestingly designed plastic/wood/metal things that serve no purpose other than to momentarily entertain oneself and be appreciated for their aesthetic value. Now while typing this I realize "toys for adults" sounds an awful lot like a nice lamp.

Lego Architecture is your friend:

5_21005_fallingwater_box_side.jpegIncludes bonus IDM points

http://www.coolhunting.com/giftguide/

+1 for lego architecture

Edited by keltoi

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

My NAS dun fuck up on me. Some terrabytes of film and music lost. Fuck me. Thankfully I didn't make backups... I'm going to do it, soon.

Dude that sucks :sad:

Build time machine, make backups, fix everything.

Guest Sprigg

The eggs I made were too perfect. Every other egg I attempt to cook will seem like an utter failure, and I will be doomed to an empty life of misery and depression for the rest of my days.

i drove through a puddle and splashed someone. my guilt is enormous.

Over here, if you swerve out of the way of a puddle when someone is on the pavement during your driving test you fail. Pretend you were on your test.

Then do it again.

i lost my job and now i'm getting stoned smoking free weed and watching dragon ball gt.. feels like the best thing that's ever happened to me but i know the full reality of the situation will hit me

hmm and i just realised that maybe i chose to watch dragon ball gt because i want to be a kid again.. (not because it's a childrens cartoon but cuz goku turns in to a kid,ye?)

i drove through a puddle and splashed someone. my guilt is enormous.

One time I executed a window wiper wash too close to a sidewalk and doused some poor old lady with wiper fluid and she looked kind of bemused for half of a second and then started kind of clawing at her eyes and I think I totally ruined her day and what if she only had a few days left anyway and also what the fuck is in that fluid?

Guest jasondonervan

Driving through town a few nights ago, I happened to spot someone walking along the street wearing one of the newer Boards of Canada shirts. I was so surprised to see this that I initially felt compelled to acknowledge it somehow, but by the time I'd decided to do something (a swift honk of the car horn? Hmmm, better not - it's about 11pm and I'm considering folks who are sleeping nearby) it was too late... the moment had passed.

Guest jasondonervan

Or shout at the top of my lungs:

"THE PREPARATION FOR A DIVE IS ALWAYS A TENSE TIME!!!" :boc: