IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I think my IQ might be gradually decreasing.

Constant urge to troll Zeffolia, in conflict with my basic sense of decency and not wanting to waste my life.

Change your WATMM Gender to Female.

Guest jasondonervan

I can't decide if it's a good idea to apply for some jobs that could see me in either Australia or Singapore.

weren't you just getting a promotion. I guess you're a tad more ambitious at work than me, those people tend to bump up their status as they move from job to job.

It's nice in oz, but the cost of living keeps going up. Singapore is fucking hot (temperature wise), nicer tax system though, hehe, and you can safely store your gold hoard there, quicker to fly back to england or around asia for holidays, accommodation will be cramped though, did i mention it's fucking hot. They should put an air conditioned glass case a couple of stories over that whole city, one day they probably will.

Guest jasondonervan

weren't you just getting a promotion. I guess you're a tad more ambitious at work than me, those people tend to bump up their status as they move from job to job.

It's nice in oz, but the cost of living keeps going up. Singapore is fucking hot (temperature wise), nicer tax system though, hehe, and you can safely store your gold hoard there, quicker to fly back to england or around asia for holidays, accommodation will be cramped though, did i mention it's fucking hot. They should put an air conditioned glass case a couple of stories over that whole city, one day they probably will.

It was a performance-related payrise during a redundancy consultation period - go figure :shrug:

I put in my application for both my job and a more managerial role today, interviewing in a couple of weeks so I could either be staying where I am or be out on my ear with a fairly decent redundancy payout. The Aus/Singapore thing has come up through some internal roles being flung in my general direction. I couldn't see myself staying permanently in either place as for all it's faults, I do love the UK - but to be based in that part of world for a couple of years (?) would make trips around Asia (something I really want to do) a lot simpler for me. I might just throw my hat into the ring and see what happens, worst case scenario is I turn them down if I'm offered something and decide it's not for me.

i dont know how to update my status here so i can say stupid things that nobody will care about

thing is i dont really care too much, but i've looked through every part of the menus

is this some hidden feature that only the biggest dorks of all can access?

In the top right there's a drop down menu that appears when you press on your name. At the top of that menu is the update status txt box. i checked your allowances, and they are set so that you can update status. It used to be in the profile page, but i couldn't find it at a cursory check. So use that one that is in the drop down menu up tha top thar.

One of the new band names I though was great 5 hours ago turned out to be terrible in hindsight. On the bright side i didn't share it with anyone other than my girlfriend and the Stupid First World Success thread. I'm still okay with option number 2 though: Speak in Tongues.

Had a nice outdoor-party tonight, spent weeks preparing a 4+ hour mix + video installation which I projected onto my entire house - neighbours called the police at 9 pm. :emotawesomepm9:

post it up on vimeo, so we can groove to it. ;-] Won't be wasted then.

One of the new band names I though was great 5 hours ago turned out to be terrible in hindsight. On the bright side i didn't share it with anyone other than my girlfriend and the Stupid First World Success thread. I'm still okay with option number 2 though: Speak in Tongues.

Call it speak in tongues in italian, or perhaps use three different languages to write speak in tongues. Hanasu v języki

my face on my avatar fell off and broke

now im just an empty box with nothing in it

which may be suitable

??

I'm watching a movie, leave me alone. (normally i'd love this challenge, connect you with some premium lines).

But the idea is for the name to actually be memorable. It's astounding how much difficulty people have with our current name. Believe me, I've come up hundreds of totally ridiculous names that are way more fun but completely inappropriate.

I think most people are just generally bad at pronouncing words they don't use. And I actually think it's a terrible name now, plus for some inexplicable reason there's a few other artists using it.