IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest Frankie5fingers

was playing my bass today and the stings cut one of my fingers and i didnt notice. got blood all over my strings and fretboard.

^ that's rock and roll man!

i got a wisdom tooth pulled, the dentist said i shouldn't smoke cause it might cause infections but here i am blowing and drinking

What are you blowing?

Be careful, you're asking this to a man who lives next to a forest used for gay dogging parties

lol it's true

Heh. I accidentally showed some dude at work pictures of me and my lady doin' it two days ago. I didn't really care and he was respectful, so fwp avoided, really.

The real fwp is I have to be out of my apartment like really soon and the realtor won't say if I got the place I applied for. Worried I'll have nowhere to go.

So can you clarify on how you "accidently" show someone that?

cycling through your pics on your phone trying to show someone something, suddenly naked ppls

It happens: A while back, I lent my camera to someone for a bit. It was only after I got it back and scrolled through my own photos on the same card that I realized the the full close-up vag & ass was still on there. I don't know whether the girl I lent the camera to saw the pics or not.

Then, I took some other pictures and wanted to transfer them onto my PC, with a friend sitting next to me. I did know it would show me a thumbnail of the first couple of pics on the SD card, however I didn't realize the same vag'n'ass-pics were like the 8th to 12th pics on the card, so they showed up within the mosaic or thumbnails - again, not sure whether he saw them or not.

Neither of them said anything. :fear:

I wish there were more hours in a day. Really want to intern at this recording studio but i cant do it because I'm working and doing 15 units

Are you really going to turn that down? Cut your hours FFS. Or if it's unpaid interning it doesn't count towards your working hours (especially if you don't tell them).

Guest Frankie5fingers
did you know in the carribean they don't bother selling bananas because they grow everywhere on the trees?

no one would buy them.

The-more-you-know-by-deviantart-StathisN

My efforts to not drink on my commute home ended up with me drinking 3 bottles of lager and a bottle of IPA (though in this order: Lager, IPA, Lager, Lager).

That's a shit-ton more than if I just have a bottle on the train on the way home.

My alcoholic subconscious be cray-cray.

I wish there were more hours in a day. Really want to intern at this recording studio but i cant do it because I'm working and doing 15 units

Are you really going to turn that down? Cut your hours FFS. Or if it's unpaid interning it doesn't count towards your working hours (especially if you don't tell them).

Well, i havent even been offered the internship. I just heard about it and it said online you're expected to work 12-16 hour days. They basically make you their bitch, and I'd be okay with that to a degree it's just physically impossible for me to do that and school at the same time.

I'm too tired to do any real work at my job today, so I just chug coffer and wait for my workday to end. Time is moving very slowly.

the cat i'm taking care of hurt her front leg today bad. i thought she had broke it cause it was pretty much limp and she couldn't walk on it and she was crying really loud. the damn cat continues to push it into place, 10 minutes laler, it's fixed and she gets up and walks away

its' funny cause if it was a person that did that, someone else would be like, "don't touch it, we'll get you some help" , but this damn cat just clicks her leg back with all this pain she is enduring. what a badass.

the cat i'm taking care of hurt her front leg today bad. i thought she had broke it cause it was pretty much limp and she couldn't walk on it and she was crying really loud. the damn cat continues to push it into place, 10 minutes laler, it's fixed and she gets up and walks away

its' funny cause if it was a person that did that, someone else would be like, "don't touch it, we'll get you some help" , but this damn cat just clicks her leg back with all this pain she is enduring. what a badass.

Actually, cats are pretty good in hiding pain and stuff. S/He could still be hurting. Maybe. I don't know. Have you tried touching the leg? See if she winces or something?

Actually, cats are pretty good in hiding pain and stuff. S/He could still be hurting. Maybe. I don't know. Have you tried touching the leg? See if she winces or something?

yea i tried touching her leg and she seemed fine. i'll keep more attention to her for awhile..

People with smartphones... Really, fuck those assholes. All the fucking time with it, in fucking Facebook. All the fucking time watching stupid shit. At school, at dinner, at fucking everything. Fuck them. Fuck them. I hate them so much. Fucking stupid people.

People with smartphones... Really, fuck those assholes. All the fucking time with it, in fucking Facebook. All the fucking time watching stupid shit. At school, at dinner, at fucking everything. Fuck them. Fuck them. I hate them so much. Fucking stupid people.

2 smaert 4 u