IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

omg you guys have been roommates this whole time and didn't even know it.

unless roasty is a large effeminate gay man who mostly listens to country music then i doubt it

Guest uptown devil

I bogarted a baby wipe from our 9-m.o.'s room.

lol done this many times. such sweet relief.

man I wish I didn't feel like such an idiot buying baby wipes at the store or else I'd be doing that all the time. I'm gonna have to go about acquiring a baby I guess.

Well you could possibly argue the effeminate part, but no that's not me at all! Anyway I knew what you were getting at there, Zeph :tongue:

i can't remember the last time i woke up and felt ok about being awake.

This one hits me in the feels every time I open the page

"And when I wake up in the morning, I just sit there, and I'm like, oh. Like it's an awful way to start your day. Every day starts with me, my eyes open, and I reload the program of misery. I just open my eyes, remember who I am, what I'm like...and I go, oh. I guess. I guess, do it. I don't know."

Edited by roasty

I bogarted a baby wipe from our 9-m.o.'s room.

lol done this many times. such sweet relief.

man I wish I didn't feel like such an idiot buying baby wipes at the store or else I'd be doing that all the time. I'm gonna have to go about acquiring a baby I guess.

http://www.wetones.com/FreshandFlush.aspx

Guest uptown devil

still not discreet enough.. maybe if they could ship it in an empty box of slim jims.. actually, maybe the box could still have a few slim jims left in it..

There's a crazy Japanese woman that keeps asking my friends and I questions when they come around and we decide to smoke a scoob or two by the river

asked us if any of us were good at chemistry

and what happens if you mix an acid with calcium

She always wears a hat and its like 2 in the morning

There's a crazy Japanese woman that keeps asking my friends and I questions when they come around and we decide to smoke a scoob or two by the river

i don't see how this is a problem.

Yeah that sounds like fun to me lol. I love when crazy stuff like that happens to me. :emotawesomepm9:

i baby-wiped this morning. feels good.

my man. :hi-5:s & hand sanitizer all around :cisfor:

still not discreet enough.. maybe if they could ship it in an empty box of slim jims.. actually, maybe the box could still have a few slim jims left in it..

You gotta overcome this FWP. If you go to your local store to get wipes, the cashier's just going to assume you have babby. Do it, for your butts sake.

Does she wear this kind of hat?

tumblr_m7a8j9GmUx1qzhl6vo1_400.jpg

Guest uptown devil

You gotta overcome this FWP. If you go to your local store to get wipes, the cashier's just going to assume you have babby. Do it, for your butts sake.

good point, especially if I buy some baby food with it.

Edited by uptown devil

My cat does the blanket/pillow attack pretty frequently. if I stick my arm under the blanket and puff it up suddenly, he'll come flying in from wherever with dilated pupils and pounce on it. I think if we didn't laugh so hard the first couple times, he probably wouldn't still do it two years later. He thinks it's fucking impressive, though.

Edited by baph

Every attempt I've made to adopt a rescue dog online, some asshole has either already moved it into their home, or I supposedly don't meet the pre-requisites. I can't keep on getting my hopes up like this, just to be shutdown

i baby-wiped this morning. feels good.

my man. :hi-5:s & hand sanitizer all around :cisfor:

don't it block the bog?

got a $400 speeding ticket tonight. 50 kmh on a deserted 30 stretch. *contains rage*

that costed 400$?!?

Holy crap dude seems a bit harsh... was it a school zone?

my fwp.. I set my slow cooker (crock pot) to cook some awesome sounding mushroom/beef stew while I was at work.

Came home, slow cooker fucking broke. Cold, raw soup. About 40$ worth of ingredients sitting on the counter for 10hrs. Not sure if its safe to cook it tomorrow in a pot and eat it. =/

Trying to get freelance work in a new town withouth a strong network is tough.

You try to negotiate with people and they turn their backs.

Everyone just wants to hustle you down to rates that only unskilled laborers will take.

It fucking blows my mind.

So fucking sick of it.

Evrey time. Like clockwork.

I finally get a lead on a job, I ask the budget, they don't answer and ask my rate, I tell them my rate, they say they can pay me half of my rate, I ask if they can do a tiny bit better, then they don't get back.

I'll work for the goddamned half over nothing, goddamn it.

Just fucking reply, fucking assholes.

Un fucking believeable.

:facepalm:

Trying to get freelance work in a new town withouth a strong network is tough.

You try to negotiate with people and they turn their backs.

Everyone just wants to hustle you down to rates that only unskilled laborers will take.

It fucking blows my mind.

So fucking sick of it.

Evrey time. Like clockwork.

I finally get a lead on a job, I ask the budget, they don't answer and ask my rate, I tell them my rate, they say they can pay me half of my rate, I ask if they can do a tiny bit better, then they don't get back.

I'll work for the goddamned half over nothing, goddamn it.

Just fucking reply, fucking assholes.

Un fucking believeable.

:facepalm:

I'm sorry, man. Keep yo chin up.

Are you still in LA?