IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I'm still not rich.

Neither am I, and don't really have a desire to be. I'd rather not be broke than be rich.

But I admire rich folks who donate to charity, rather than buy themselves mansions, sports cars, and credenzas.

"EXTRA SPECIAL PRESSING LIMITED TO 300 COPIES: 8 hour spectacular ultra-audiophile pressing of newly uncovered archive recordings of my grandmother hopelessly trying to use a ZX Spectrum"

"ESSENTIAL: Bio-degradable cassettes of mediocre drone records, manufactured using the pubic hair of extinct species because it conveys some deep meaning about nature you'll obviously never be able to understand. Hand numbered run limited to 30 copies"

"ULTRA-SUPER RARE, NEVER TO BE RELEASED AGAIN BOX SET COSTING OVER £200: Trust fund socialites from Shoreditch collaborate with egotistical Turner Prize winner to release a hand crafted box set documenting the heartbreaking conflicts of the modern day, by recording loops randomly bashing vintage synths whilst occasionally screaming "WAR IS BAD" over the top, layered with tons of echo and ironically placed auto-tune to make it sound trendy. Unmissable"

I would totally buy think about buying and then illegally download all of those.

Guest zaphod

just be thankful. in the third world most people will never have a girlfriend or a brother and end up eaten by the chinese.

Guest zaphod

apparently i rented red dawn (2012) from verizon last night at around three in the morning. must have been quite drunk. i feel like verizon has a responsibility to prevent me from doing things like this. i will now have to spend valuable time on the phone explaining that i don't want to watch red dawn (2012) and would like my 5.99 back.

new floss snapped and i can't access the floss. so, i left the receipt and packaging with it beside the bathroom sink (left the floss pod open, so clear that it was broken) with the intention of returning it. some fucker binned the receipt and packaging... add to that that they probably guessed it was mine and thought something like "oh, he's so absent minded!", makes me even more pissed off about it. i could have put it my room but why should i? interfering ninnies everywhere is why i should have. also, i know someone was using the previous floss because i found it empty one morning. it's probably the same person and they've fucked us both over, because i'm not buying floss. i'll just steal toothpicks from work and forget about floss for a few months

Edited by tauboo

The grinds of this flavoured coffee I bought half an hour ago smell so delicious that I want to eat them by the handful. But I won't, because I thought the same thing about brightly coloured play dough when I was four and the reality was no where near as delightful as the fantasy. Tasted like rancid salt.

The grinds of this flavoured coffee I bought half an hour ago smell so delicious that I want to eat them by the handful. But I won't, because I thought the same thing about brightly coloured play dough when I was four and the reality was no where near as delightful as the fantasy. Tasted like rancid salt.

ugh.... that sounds disgusting lol.

I have a new FWP... I'm going on vacation to Thailand for 20 days starting Wednesday.... and I'm going to miss WATMM the whole time. :cry:

Edited by StephenG

Have fun, SG!

I'm going to India next month but I'm not sure if the process of obtaining an Indian visa qualifies as a FWP. It is, however, a fucking drag.

Edited by baph

I have a new FWP... I'm going on vacation to Thailand for 20 days starting Wednesday.... and I'm going to miss WATMM the whole time. :cry:

Maybe you could share your travel stories with WATMM after you return home ;)

My latest FWP: Hitting the big K on my post count with this post. Actually I'm not sure whether it's a FW problem or success. Just worried sometimes that I spend too much time here.

apparently i rented red dawn (2012) from verizon last night at around three in the morning. must have been quite drunk. i feel like verizon has a responsibility to prevent me from doing things like this. i will now have to spend valuable time on the phone explaining that i don't want to watch red dawn (2012) and would like my 5.99 back.

for 5.99 you could probably buy the bluray in a couple of months in some bargain bin.

Have fun, SG!

I'm going to India next month but I'm not sure if the process of obtaining an Indian visa qualifies as a FWP. It is, however, a fucking drag.

Thanks boss! Is the trip to India for business or pleasure? India is on my list of places to visit before I die!

Maybe you could share your travel stories with WATMM after you return home ;)

My latest FWP: Hitting the big K on my post count with this post. Actually I'm not sure whether it's a FW problem or success. Just worried sometimes that I spend too much time here.

I think that's actually a good idea! lol.

:beer:

You could dip the coffee beans in chocolate and put them in the fridge for an hour or so.

Also, you definitely CAN eat coffee beans. I've done that before.