IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

new knife album leaked but only at 256 aac

there's a 320kbps mp3 version too, not sure if that's better or worse since idk anything about formats except that vbr has a smaller file size and still sounds good.

Guest jasondonervan

Finally hit by the modern-day phenomenon of being left a delivery card yet no attempt made to deliver packages. I know this, because I've been in the house all morning. All I heard was a faint shuffle downstairs earlier, no door knock or doorbell (we have TWO).

Going to the depot shortly to collect the items that likely never left in the first place. I wouldn't want to be the person on the counter if said packages are not there waiting for me.

Finally hit by the modern-day phenomenon of being left a delivery card yet no attempt made to deliver packages. I know this, because I've been in the house all morning. All I heard was a faint shuffle downstairs earlier, no door knock or doorbell (we have TWO).

Going to the depot shortly to collect the items that likely never left in the first place. I wouldn't want to be the person on the counter if said packages are not there waiting for me.

check the card first. sometimes it says it won't be available for collection til 24 hours after "delivery attempt".

ps: i feel like i'm sitting under a strong light but i'm not.

Edited by keltoi

Guest jasondonervan

check the card first. sometimes it says it won't be available for collection til 24 hours after "delivery attempt".

I forgot to mention that the only detail on the card that's been hastily scrawed on is the time/date, address, and number of items. No reason for non-delivery. No specific indication of where it is. Box stating 'please leave [ ] hours' incomplete.

Guest jasondonervan

Surprise surprise, the packages were at the depot. "Oh, you're lucky, they've only come in today." Yeah, and they probably never went out either... told the guy what happened, he said he "knew the driver" and would 'have a word'. Hopefully that's Royal Mail slang for 'severe reprimand involving brass knuckles'.

Rage justified as it was my Ceephax vinyl

Surprise surprise, the packages were at the depot. "Oh, you're lucky, they've only come in today." Yeah, and they probably never went out either... told the guy what happened, he said he "knew the driver" and would 'have a word'. Hopefully that's Royal Mail slang for 'severe reprimand involving brass knuckles'.

Rage justified as it was my Ceephax vinyl

Royal Mail are a bunch of cunts.

running into the meter maid putting a ticket on your windsheild right after the meter expired. the fine is 25 dollars. that is entirely fucking unreasonable.

The first demo for my next album is already 57 minutes long with only 5 tracks.. and I have plans to write three more. How can I expect people to listen to an approx. 1.5 hour album when I generally get fatigued after 45 minutes of any album?

Double album. Then they can listen to one disc, take a break, and resume on the next when ready. I do that all the time. Unless we're talking digital release, and there's a pretty good chance we are... can't help you much in that case, other than suggest editing the tracks down to their strongest bits.

Or release two albums!

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Well, as the plan goes it's going to be four tracks of sludge metal and four tracks of experimental guitar pieces, with the metal up front as the first half. I wonder if bandcamp would allow me to place a divider between the halves or if I'll just have to write an interlude for them. Hmm.

Well, as the plan goes it's going to be four tracks of sludge metal and four tracks of experimental guitar pieces, with the metal up front as the first half. I wonder if bandcamp would allow me to place a divider between the halves or if I'll just have to write an interlude for them. Hmm.

two releases

running into the meter maid putting a ticket on your windsheild right after the meter expired. the fine is 25 dollars. that is entirely fucking unreasonable.

Shitty :(

I think they should wait at least five or ten minutes after the expiration before issuing tickets.

I think they should wait at least five or ten minutes after the expiration before issuing tickets.

They don't have time to wait around when they're doing their rounds. That's ridiculous. Sure it sucks, but glunk was the one that didn't put enough money in the meter to cover her actual time parked in the spot. Why complain about it being 'unreasonable' when it's entirely your fault.

No offense at my tough love and a lesson in empathy mate ';-p It erked me because i come across people all the time at work who have never done anything wrong in their lives and the fault is always our company's. It's immature.

four tracks of sludge metal

*ears prick up*

>>two releases sounds good modey:

pselodux -- "zole"

pselodux -- "zole 2: return of teh zole"

I suggest that the sludge metal stuff be separated out for its own full release and that it be titled In the Absence of Zole.

Or do it in the zole.

Sorry, i'm just procrastinating before i have to do 140 minutes on the bike.

Too sleepy to make dinner.

Too hungry to sleep.

Fucking woe is me.

Make some microwave meals next time you're not sleepy. It's a blessing, or sucks less or however you wanted me to respond that's in the sympathetic sweet spot.

They don't have time to wait around when they're doing their rounds. That's ridiculous. Sure it sucks, but glunk was the one that didn't put enough money in the meter to cover her actual time parked in the spot. Why complain about it being 'unreasonable' when it's entirely your fault.

No offense at my tough love and a lesson in empathy mate ';-p It erked me because i come across people all the time at work who have never done anything wrong in their lives and the fault is always our company's. It's immature.

i predicted that someone would say something like this. not dissing on the meter maid at all but the fine used to be 15 dollars. it changed to 25 very recently, which i think is unreasonable. you'd have to be parked there all day to justify that. i'm mainly sad about my rotten luck and just wanted someone to empathize :( isn't that the point of this thread?