IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Couldn't find any documented cases of siamese twins joined at the anus or dick.

"Siamese twins joined at the anus" popped into my head again, so I did a google search to discover my own post as one of the top recommendations. Totally forgot I had already investigated this and come up empty handed. This time I found this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sooolong/64177967/

The FWP is that for some reason siamese twins joined at the anus has become deeply engrained in my psyche.

Couldn't find any documented cases of siamese twins joined at the anus or dick.

"Siamese twins joined at the anus" popped into my head again, so I did a google search to discover my own post as one of the top recommendations. Totally forgot I had already investigated this and come up empty handed. This time I found this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sooolong/64177967/

The FWP is that for some reason siamese twins joined at the anus has become deeply engrained in my psyche.

which one is full of shit? ;)

i really, really hate working on my resume. feel like i'm about to throw a tantrum over this but i know it's not even difficult, i just hate using this business speak ("action words" for each "transferable skill") and reading "what not to add or you'll never get hired!" lists and all this phony rigmarole that professional people judge each other with, ahgggggghhhhhh :wtf: :wtf: /caulfield

oi that sounds terrible, good luck man. I'm just searching for internships and having shit luck, so am starting to feel like my resume or my general lackadaisical approach as a corporate opportunity-hunter are shooting me in the foot. I know the last one is.

Had a really good time at karaoke on the weekend with a bunch of friends, one of whom is a cute girl I've had my eye on for a little while. We were singing duets (mostly Aqua songs zole),she was getting all close to me when singing and she didn't flinch when I put my arm around her several times, and she bought me a drink later in the night. The problem being, I only ever see her once every 3–4 weeks, and it's always in a group situation. We're friends on facebook but I seem to have forgotten how I should go about asking her if she's interested in doing something one-on-one sometime.. without sounding creepy. And I don't want to wait until I semi-randomly see her with the usual group of friends. Then again, maybe this is the way.. and I should be totally not persistent, or something? Then again, I've had some people also tell me that I need to be persistent too. Or maybe I'm just overthinking things and I should just ask her for her number or something.

Edited by modey

Seems like you're pretty much in there. Be forthright with her and ask her to go out for chicken dippers or whatever people do these days.

Good idea. I'll say to her "You don't want to be an owner of a lonely heart, do you? I'll be your roundabout! Just get in my white car*"

* I do not own a car

FWP: the people I'm relying on for getting paid don't have money (now and in general).

FWP2: my computer keeps running out of batteries even though it's plugged into the wall.

Sooo I want to call someone>Unlock phone>Enter contacts>Tap name on screen>TAP SCREEN ONE MORE TIME IN ORDER TO ACTUALLY CALL>Frustration level 101%...

at least that's what I experienced today - and so I though for meself, what a complete idiot I am for letting myself feel that way.

Ask her out, modey.

pooping back and forth forever!

sounds comforting

And suggest this to her:

But whatever you do don't watch the rest of that movie.

lol

I'm considering asking her if she wants to be my +1 for a gig I'm playing in a couple of weeks.. where I'm planning to play a cover of It's No Good by Depeche Mode.. which could be taken as pretty suggestive.

i fucking hate mumford and sons with a passion. yet almost every time i turn on the car radio before plugging in my phone guaranteed that's what's fucking playing.

I don't have any new Jonas the Plug Expert albums =(

(jk man, but I was pounding Masker 1+2 over the weekend) :beer:

i fucking hate mumford and sons with a passion. yet almost every time i turn on the car radio before plugging in my phone guaranteed that's what's fucking playing.

if you are using an fm transmitter shame on you