IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Are adult activities difficult on a waterbed? I'm picturing a lot of tough balancing...

yeah, it's a bit getting used to. also depends on the position. but it gives an entirely new dimension to the experience. so that's interesting ;D

also, you can choose for a couple of levels of shakyness. totally free shakyness to extremely balanced and hardly any shakes on a waterbad. i've got the almost 100% free bed, because i like the extra movement.

Are adult activities difficult on a waterbed? I'm picturing a lot of tough balancing...

yeah, it's a bit getting used to. also depends on the position. but it gives an entirely new dimension to the experience. so that's interesting ;D

also, you can choose for a couple of levels of shakyness. totally free shakyness to extremely balanced and hardly any shakes on a waterbad. i've got the almost 100% free bed, because i like the extra movement.

I imagine you'd be having some slow soul music babymakin sex up on that thing-

No hardcore workout type love makin

also depende on the preferences of the missus, of course.

but you could have a twoperson bed with two water beds. one more stabilised than the other. it's also important to take into account that while your sleeping you have to warm the bed with some thermostat, so a bed uses some extra energy. so if you're into occupy and shit: don't use it!!!!! you'll make yourself feeling guilty for sleeping on a waterbed.

Trying to find a Vectrex and a Neo Geo Pocket Color locally, and I'm having no luck!

Considering spending probably $20-100 more than I wanted on eBay relief of my problem :(

i have a vectrex! i only have hyperchase and the game that comes preinstalled, mine storm. last time i played it i was able to beat mine storm. intense.
I read somewhere that mine storm had a glitch where you were never able to get past level 13?

Also did you originally have one from the 80's or did you pick it up 2nd hand?

I'm curious what would be considered a "good deal" at this point, ie if spending $200 on one with a controller but the joystick is bent would be appropriately good

PS I want one so bad, I've got the classic games bug again

i dunno about a glitch, like most old games when you beat it the game over screen appears...

i got mine second hand from a family member along with a 2600 and tons of games.

i say if you want to get one save your pennies but i really don't know what's a good deal.

Guest crowder

WATMM suspends my account if I'm inactive, then deletes it if I'm still inactive. It's 2014 - what site really needs to do that?

playing at house party last week -> girl i've had a crush on for a while comes up and starts talking to me while i'm playing, says she really likes the music and we talk for a while -> later we she leaves i suggest we hang out some time and she responds positively saying "we live so close, i should totally come around one day, send me a text" etc -> maintain a little contact over the next few days -> organise to do something yesterday, says something really heavy happened friday night, her friends are mad at her and she barely slept (which is totally understandable) -> organise to do something today, seems like it's going ahead, cancels last minute because he favourite housemate is moving out and it's 'all too much' (for some reason this was only mentioned when she cancelled)i'm sure the circumstances are exceptional, it just confuses me... you'd think if your friends had fucked you over it'd be the perfect time to get away from that a little bit with someone else. which makes me think she's not interested and that confuses me as to why she would insist on coming over (even after the party).i don't think i'd mind so much if this hadn't happened to me a few times before. a couple of times over the past year i'll meet someone, we'll be interested in each other, we make plans, and they cancel on or before the day. and as far as i can tell, i haven't said anything that would be weird or put someone off..i play it pretty cool, people ;)i'm especially bummed because it's so hard for me to meet girls that are into the same sort of electronic stuff i'm into. plus she's super duper pretty. i felt so fucking depressed i had to come to this thread just to put it all on paper and vent. ever felt so low you just want to dip your head in a bucket of cement for a few hours so you don't have to think about anything?

She's just coming out of a relationship?

If so, she might have seen you as a quick snack to get over her ex and has other things on her mind again. And, or you were her getting over target, but she might have actually come to like you more, so she might think you're too good for a getting over ex date.

If it's the latter you should be a tiny bit afraid of getting stuck in the friend zone. Happened to me a couple of times. Hitting it off with someone like you knew each other for years. But when trying to take it a step further it all of a sudden gets " you're so special and i really want to keep contact, but i cant get into a relationship because i'm afraid that i get in love with you and i'm really not ready for that.."... Welcome to the friendzone

I know the sentiment. I've literally asked them to just tell me if they're not interested so i could move on...but alas, no luck. When it comes to relationships they tend to be an impenetrable block of emotional granite. Either by not knowing themselves, or by not wanting to show... I can't tell. But the most frustrating thing, to me at least, is that there's always a couple of extremes to consider. Like they're either head over heels and turned to emotionally mashed potatoes, or on the complete opposite side and just not interested. And I can get pretty pissed when that happens. It's a pretty simple question, right? So an honest answer is not too hard to give, right? If she cares, she would give an honest answer, right? Well, apparently it is pretty hard to give honest answers. They're either confused themselves ( often they're very good at framing it that way), or they're afraid to tell the truth...for whatever reason. So, when digging deeper and trying to get that out in the open, most of the time more nothingness shows up. It's pretty ironic that women can be so horrible in talking about their feelings while the stereotype is that it's the men who tend to have a sense of disconnect from their emotional side. At this point I tend to remember that Cindy Lauper song " girls just want to have fun". Yeah, in the most superficial way possible, so don't bother with their emotions. If they dont have fun with you and/or dont to have more fun, theyre just not that into you. Apparently its better to dont get too emotionally invested when it comes to women....

Ok, enough of the generalizing...

Girl problems subforum noa!

Also, I've learned to ask them three times in a row. Normally, I tend to expect answers right away, but with women you need to ask them three times. Because the first time they just assume you're being nice and possibly not interested. The second time they're just wondering whether you're determined enough. And the third time they apparently have the confirmation they need ( or theyre just tired of you asking it for the third time already), and they'll start to talk and when lucky, they'll actually open up a bit....

99 problems and the b@tch aint one...

Continued...

And when they finally do talk, you may enter the zone of " i wow, you're the only one i've ever told these things about myself. Not even my closest friend, who i tell a lot knows this".

This is either another level of friend zone, or another way of emotional blackmailing (" you're so special to me and you know so much, you can not leave!") you into a relationship.

In the worst case scenario, both. She's not really interested, but likes the sense of certainty of having you around and play some fucked up psycho games for her pleasure.

Women...

all people in their late teens/early 20s act like that, not just women. or people who never grow up.

it may feel brutal at the time but trust me they are saving you so much time and effort by being dicks at the beginning. just focus on becoming the person you want to be and someday you will meet someone that makes you laugh at all the time you wasted on people who wouldn't give you a straight answer.

Basically, fuck the friendzone.

I don't play in it. If I fancy a girl and she gives me vibes but doesn't let me in to her knickers then I'm like 'come back when you're ready babes, l8rs'.

The friendzone is a pointless place that should only be inhabited by girls you don't want to fuck. Then you can be their friend.

Generally when you are so open about the fact that you are only interested them for sexual reasons then they cum their face off and if you wake up the next day next to them and you don't fancy them anymore then you put them into the 'shaggedzone' which is where past fucks go to die.

Take back the cock.

To any girls reading this: I'll travel anywhere iN zone 1/2 London and no further. HI2U

Edited by fenton

lol

Or maybe just forget about girls who play shitty games?

Then again, I think 'friendzone' is a myth. If a girl wants a relationship with you, there won't be a friendzone imo.

edit: yeah I know it's hypocritical for me to write about this subject, but hey, I have a lot of experience with asking girls out who aren't interested!

Edited by modey

Mr Modey sir I think the ladies are just picking up on the vibe that you don't like the amen break anymore.

They want a guy that likes his big jungle breaks and riddims

They can pick up on this. Yup.

I'm too frightened to check back to anything near any thread page i was posting on on new years day, the dread is great over that one. I noticed that there was a thread created as well, lord knows what that was about. Forgive me everyone. I don't seem to be able to drink with the same panache as i used to ( i realise that this concept would only be somewhat marginally endorsed ).

I'm too frightened to check back to anything near any thread page i was posting on on new years day, the dread is great over that one. I noticed that there was a thread created as well, lord knows what that was about. Forgive me everyone. I don't seem to be able to drink with the same panache as i used to ( i realise that this concept would only be somewhat marginally endorsed ).

some of it was pretty crazy man

lol I remember seeing it and thinking wow delet is REALLY drunk. And I used to be an alcoholic.

I think we all knew you were shmammered

tbh most of what I saw was fragmented sentences and half thoughts.

I don't think you posted anything offensive or racist or anything, if that helps.

Maybe I missed the good stuff lol