IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

tbh most of what I saw was fragmented sentences and half thoughts.

I don't think you posted anything offensive or racist or anything, if that helps.

Maybe I missed the good stuff lol

I'm not racist or anything like that so it's unlikely unless to troll someone whose painful about these things, that i would bring it up. hrmm anyway, i am still not looking at it. I looked at my internet history and there was a lot of early metal and hardrock youtube videos for some reason. Like a lot. Must have been off on a mega tangent.

FWP: Tomorrow I'm going to try out a laundrette, for the first time. Tips?

put your clothes in the machine, put your money in the machine, press go, I dunno

tbh most of what I saw was fragmented sentences and half thoughts.

I don't think you posted anything offensive or racist or anything, if that helps.

Maybe I missed the good stuff lol

I'm not racist or anything like that so it's unlikely unless to troll someone whose painful about these things, that i would bring it up. hrmm anyway, i am still not looking at it. I looked at my internet history and there was a lot of early metal and hardrock youtube videos for some reason. Like a lot. Must have been off on a mega tangent.

flol and I quote yee:

" If yue havf noe rithm welL yue ar nuxing siree'uslLee ..

"

Edited by StephenG

Guest disparaissant

i want to jailbreak my phone since the evasi0n jailbreak just dropped but it's my only phone and i don't wanna fuck it up ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit: OH FUCK IT I'M DOING IT

Guest disparaissant

Why the fuck would Amazon label something as Prime on the product page, then wait until AFTER I've ordered it to let me know that they can't get it to me for 3 weeks? Fuck you! Gimme my two day shipping you cocks!

Guest jasondonervan

As a favour to another team at work, I'm supposed to be doing some system rollout testing today even though I have no experiece in doing so. The building I am currently sat in has zero air-con, and thanks to all the testbed hardware cooking away, it's roasting in here. I'm supposed to be waiting on a phonecall from someone in either Israel or Vietnam. I have to be here for another 5 hours 'in case' they call. So there's a chance I may not even be called upon.

SO BORED

maxresdefault.jpg

FWP: Tomorrow I'm going to try out a laundrette, for the first time. Tips?

put your clothes in the machine, put your money in the machine, press go, I dunno

Don't forget to add the laundry soap, clean the lint screens in the dryer, and yes book or phone with a solid data plan.

Noticed a fraudulent charge on my card this morning for nearly $200, called the bank and they have to lock my current card and investigate into the claim... I'm also supposed to keep an eye on my account for the next few days. I get paid tonight via direct deposit and now I'll have to actually go to the bank to be able to access any of it which I probably won't have time for because I'm working all weekend. :dry:

Noticed a fraudulent charge on my card this morning for nearly $200, called the bank and they have to lock my current card and investigate into the claim... I'm also supposed to keep an eye on my account for the next few days. I get paid tonight via direct deposit and now I'll have to actually go to the bank to be able to access any of it which I probably won't have time for because I'm working all weekend. :dry:

Damn, hope you can recover it somehow. I think last time I had an unusual transaction on my account history someone from my bank called me to verify.

My FWP: Got a 16-track album planned for completion this year, but haven't felt motivated to work on it lately. Already started all of them and completed three of them tho, making minor tweaks here and there along the way. They're tracks I started as far back as 2007, but my goal is to finish and compile them this year. A New Year's resolution, perhaps. Motivation is this greatest challenge thus far.

Woke up at 3:30 thinking my alarm had gobe off, made coffee and breakfast for school, rushed out the door only to find city pitch black and silent.

Now drinking coffee.....at 4:49 am...it's gonna be a long day...

Guest disparaissant

not too confident my financial aid check is gonna get here before i have an appt to get my computer fixed on tuesday... phooey.