IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I'm 500 words off finishing a research proposal but it's doing my fucking head in trying to get it done and someone is GOING TO DIE.

Yeah probably around 150,000 people will die today, just like usual.

I bought a different bag of cat food for my cat last week, and it's giving him extra foul smelling man sized turds. Today he decided to lay one on the carpet and then proceeded to drag his anus on it for several feet. It left a long, thin, remarkably consistent skid mark.

She wrote P Funked

gc_gc.jpg

Nice, I just added two Parliament albums to my "mp3 player" (AKA my shitty "smart phone" that interrupts all my mp3s with the voice control application that can not be disabled. This coupled with the fact that my discman finally bit the bullet is a pretty big FWP for me. It's made me an angrier person).

My home wireless N network didn't have sufficient bandwidth to play back my HD screener of Gravity without slight stuttering on the framerate from my MBP to my Apple TV :emotawesomepm9:

If we're talking about the same thing... I saw that movie in 3D when it came out and it was absolutely fantastic!

also wow it doesn't get much more fwp than that. Unless you were complaining about running out of windshield washer fluid in your ferrari or something lol.

Edited by StephenG

Guest disparaissant

My home wireless N network didn't have sufficient bandwidth to play back my HD screener of Gravity without slight stuttering on the framerate from my MBP to my Apple TV :emotawesomepm9:

are you using beamer or are you just fullscreening it and doing airplay?

I think I'm getting dumber.

I am definitely more stupid than i was when i was 20. Kind of dont care though. Its all gravy.

Definitely can relate to this. I used to use big words and speak more eloquently, but politics and philosophical and/or religious debate are a headache for me anymore.

Ass sweat.

I went to the gym for the first time in a month to get back on track, and by the end of it all it looked like i had crapped my sweatpants.

Maybe some of that is the added few pound ive put on, but goddamn I wonder what people think of me when they see me leaving.

It's not ass sweat, it's effort juice. :happy:It's ass sweat.

But good on you for getting back to the gym. The gym should be more about working out and getting ridiculously sweaty. If anything, you should be looking at the goofs that are there and ARENT all sweaty.

The gym is there for a workout!

Edited by StephenG

It's not ass sweat, it's effort juice. :happy:It's ass sweat.

But good on you for getting back to the gym. The gym should be more about working out and getting ridiculously sweaty. If anything, you should be looking at the goofs that are there and ARENT all sweaty.

The gym is there for a workout!

Absolutely agree!

Contemplating breaking up with girlfriend if she can't learn to stop blaming me for her problems/ taking problems out on me.

It's a shitty feeling, but I really gotta do what I have to do.

Yeah, you can't reward that shit. I assume you've talked to her about it?

Yeah, and at this point, it's on her. I've come to the point where I have told her 'I cannot love you FOR you, you have to love yourself first and foremost'

I'm a pretty stable person and I feel lately that it's starting to effect me as a person how much insecurities I have to reinforce/convince otherwise with her. It's all about her lately, and if she's not happy, I'm either being an ass by not consoling, or becoming depressed with taking on someone elses' problems.

Not that it's my business, but it kinda sounds like a codependent relationship at this point. I'd say it's ultimately her job to find happiness, and it's not your sole responsibility to make her happy. She's gotta learn to pull her own weight. If you gotta abandon a sinking ship, then by all means do so.