IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

i ordered a really nice way too expensive clothing item and had fully justified it to myself but then there was a shipping error and i got a refund and now i can't justify reordering it.

also i ordered a bunch of shit from polyvinyl two weeks ago and i was wondering why it hadn't shipped and it's because the new xiu xiu album was part of it so they held up the whole order until yesterday.

me and capitalism don't get along.

It's too fucking hot in melbourne. Coupled with not getting home from a party until 6am this morning, I keep falling asleep and having heat-induced panic attack dreams, not good.

trying to get off anxiety med, wrecked me for a couple days with anxiety and panic attacks, now i'm back on my regular dose, not worth it

fml.

If the meds help don't stop taking them. As much as i hate taking pharmaceuticals, they can help you live a normal life (if you dont abuse of course)

Edited by YO303

trying to get off anxiety med, wrecked me for a couple days with anxiety and panic attacks, now i'm back on my regular dose, not worth it

fml.

If the meds help don't stop taking them. As much as i hate taking pharmaceuticals, they can help you live a normal life (if you dont abuse of course)

good advice, they do hinder me a bit hence my want for change. i really don't know what i'm going to do at the moment.

Guest umop_apisdn

I just got guilted into a $25 donation for some Multiple Sclerosis fund yesterday. I totally would have bought myself something sweet with that money.

I pay $80 for a single Kinks 2LP, and the dumb UK twat fucking mails it to me in a thick paper envelope. Are you fucking kidding me?

Thanks for the brand-new, mint condition record, fucker!

lol so after i bought ANOTHER copy of the record on ebay while preparing to return the first copy, somebody sent me a link to the record, which is available for purchase direct from the label for almost half the price i paid. fucking fuckity fuck.

edit: and now the original seller doesn't want to reimburse the shipping i paid for the record waddafuck

Edited by KY

girl left some blow in my house. i want to do it all and listen to music all night and morning.

but it up your arse, do some lsd instead, and pretend you're the border patrol looking for people smuggling drugs across the border.

You'll be surprised when you come to the epic realization that you're chasing yourself.

girl left some blow in my house. i want to do it all and listen to music all night and morning.

quit braggin, this is the problems thread!

ha! I just thought the same thing lol

"man... wth? he's got free blow?"

I'm staying home from work because I'm fucking sick but I still need to answer emails every 30 seconds.

And nobody ever asks to see me in my panties.

edit: manly panties

Edited by baph

I'm staying home from work because I'm fucking sick but I still need to answer emails every 30 seconds.

And nobody ever asks to see me in my panties.

edit: manly panties

show me your panties

Oh man, finally.

kazaam-7834773.jpg

Other first world problem: My Doc prescribed me some Ambien, and one of the side effects is talking in your sleep. Apparently last night the cat jumped on the bed and started purring and I made loud purring noises back at him in my sleep. This is according to my girlfriend, who thinks less of me now.

Edited by baph

Oh man, finally.

kazaam-7834773.jpg

Other first world problem: My Doc prescribed me some Ambien, and one of the side effects is talking in your sleep. Apparently last night the cat jumped on the bed and started purring and I made loud purring noises back at him in my sleep. This is according to my girlfriend, who thinks less of me now.

epic - man panties WIN.

lol

Talking to a cute girl online but can't meet her yet because she's out of town until mid-March, augh! Then again, I could probably use it to my advantage..

Oh man, finally.

kazaam-7834773.jpg

epic - man panties WIN.

lol

manties!