IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I wanna get high but all my former partners in getting high have either left town or dun wanna get high no mo'. If we were living in the second or third world I'm sure they'd still be kicking around/wanting to get high. PS What constitutes a second world country? I've never actually heard any place being referred to as second world.

spending too much cash on sh'it that is not worth it, is not a first world problem, my friend

okay, good. because i just got the kinks' are the village green preservation society reissued 2LP set (1 mono lp, 1 stereo lp) on marble green vinyl, and that is by far the holy grail for me.

Guest disparaissant

okay, good. because i just got the kinks' are the village green preservation society reissued 2LP set (1 mono lp, 1 stereo lp) on marble green vinyl, and that is by far the holy grail for me.

that is awesome

i am jealous

I'm supposed to hitchhike to Nova Scotia tomorrow and I've got some nasty foot blisters/a cold.

so what's the first world problem?

being plagued by blisters and a cold, or having to go to Nova Scotia?

that is awesome

i am jealous

haha...yeah it is.

making other people jealous of your first world problem: first world solution

Right mouse button is not working. Very annoying while browsing and while playing games I have to shoot with shift which results about 15ms delay for some reason. Fuck my left hand.

i hear that, i had a "BROODJE WARM VLEES"

in a trucker diner. it translates to "WARM MEAT SANDWICH". with peanut sauce.

not feeling too hot today.

i hear that, i had a "BROODJE WARM VLEES"

in a trucker diner. it translates to "WARM MEAT SANDWICH". with peanut sauce.

not feeling too hot today.

yes, I've bolded the issue in question.

okay let me illustrate, it's fried pork on a bun, bit like pulled pork sandwich, dutch classic cos it's got the indo peanut sauce too:

418217_a.jpg

post climbing REGENERATION on the side of the road. surly waitresses serving boat people and truckers, proper diner.

dried piece of cum on top of docking station made my yellow stream stray somewhat to the left.

:wtf:

okay let me illustrate, it's fried pork on a bun, bit like pulled pork sandwich, dutch classic cos it's got the indo peanut sauce too:

418217_a.jpg

post climbing REGENERATION on the side of the road. surly waitresses serving boat people and truckers, proper diner.

dried piece of cum on top of docking station made my yellow stream stray somewhat to the left.

:wtf:

That looks about the same as what I had, minus the diarrhea sauce hehehehe

I fucking love pulled pork with BBQ sauce.

I do too, although I think the meat is far more important than the sauce as far as barbecue, and specifically pulled pork, is concerned. I tend to go light on the sauce, if at all.

But let's not mince words here: what is photographed above is not a pulled pork sandwich, or anything close.