IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My wireless adapter died a few months ago and I haven't been bothered to go pick up a new one yet because the reviews for all of them are shite. I can't run a cable as it is right now, so I've been turning wi-fi on on my phone and tethering it to my computer to use it as a wireless adapter. My buddy told me it was first-world ghetto.

Guest ex-voto

I can't stop wanting to go dance in a club after the model 500 concert last Friday.... I know though that it will never be as good as that... Until Hudson Mohawke next Thursday I'll have to chill the fuck out, but I can't since I want to dance all day on model 500 in the paradiso... Forever...

(Morale of the story = people are never satisfied)

Guest disparaissant

I didn't even get four hours and I'm supposed to be going to like 3 museums today and actually paying attention and uggggggh.

I can't stop wanting to go dance in a club after the model 500 concert last Friday.... I know though that it will never be as good as that... Until Hudson Mohawke next Thursday I'll have to chill the fuck out, but I can't since I want to dance all day on model 500 in the paradiso... Forever...

(Morale of the story = people are never satisfied)

yeah that is difficult. something that would otherwise be OK, will just be crap.

you could take mdma and dance to model 500 in your house

Guest Enter a new display name

I work till 9pm on Friday and at 9am on Saturday every week, which pretty much prevents me from having craic on Friday night and enjoying my Saturdays.

i've had about 4 hours or less every night this week (for no good reason). which i think fucked my immune system because i was immediately ill on my first day off. i slept thursday night, all day friday, then all night. about 20 hours of sleep and still feel tired.

pissballs

Guest Sprigg

I don't seem to have shaving cream or razors, but I'm too lazy to drive to the store to get them... and I need to shave badly.

my mate kicked a glass out of mah paws and it hurt someone, with shards, yo!

but i gave him a hug first, before tending to the wounded!

edit: it's first world because we realized violence is nor was nor will be the anwser

fucking neighbor woke me up a couple hours early with a telephone call. i needed those extra hours...

I'll never understand why this bothers people. If something awakes me and I want to keep sleeping, I fall asleep in 5 seconds

Guest Enter a new display name

I can't access my Facebook account because someone reported my supposedly fake profile page. I can't confirm nothing is wrong because they can only send me a verification code via text message and I don't have a cellphone.

go and buy a pay-as-you-go phone for like 10 canadian dollars

edit: my phone cost around 5 in canadian dollars, new

Edited by tauboo

I keep neglecting to have a proper until really late at night (in tonight's case, 9:45pm), and then when I desperately need something instantly there's nothing available that doesn't take substantial preparation time, so I give up and do something else (like go on watmm) and then neglect to eat for another hour or two. I guess this is how I keep my trim figure.

Guest EleminoP

I can't access my Facebook account because someone reported my supposedly fake profile page. I can't confirm nothing is wrong because they can only send me a verification code via text message and I don't have a cellphone.

fucking lol

I keep neglecting to have a proper meal until really late at night (in tonight's case, 9:45pm), and then when I desperately need something instantly there's nothing available that doesn't take substantial preparation time, so I give up and do something else (like go on watmm) and then neglect to eat for another hour or two. I guess this is how I keep my trim figure.

fixt.

Also I ate half a pizza, so no more meal neglect. My problem now is that I have to keep quiet because the girlfriend works in the morning, but I want to practice my shreddin'.

I need to learn to fuckin' cook, ffs.

It may seem daunting but it's actually really easy. Just start with simple stuff, like a stir fry.

I made lemon lime and bitters cupcakes tonight, they're so awesome. First world problem: i can't stop eating them. I did make 72 of them though, so plenty to go around, haha!