IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My girlfriend just began working on two pieces with Nick Zammuto (of the Books) and Tyondai Braxton. I know I should be proud but I'm just madly jealous.

I'm reading the u.s. bankruptcy code.

fell better?

my boss is getting me an autograph from nicolas cage and it's taking him forever

edit: so I gave my boss a dollar which I wanted Nicolas Cage to sign. Cage did NOT sign the dollar (be it because of the patriotism as seen in National Treasure vs. the illegality of defacing currency, or because of his tax evasion issues of the past), and instead signed an index card on which my boss had already doodled a shitty ghost. Not only that, but my boss never gave me back the dollar.

To make up for the shitty autograph, I got a Ghost Rider shirt, but it looks like it's too big. Jesus christ, the nerve of some people.

aI8V5.jpg

Edited by KY

Guest lullezucht

i'm trying to talk lullezucht into animating my avator with a pulsating lens-flare (in his rockmouth)

FFS stop namedropping me, I am trying to lurk here.

you should have had him sign some toilet paper in your current state ky. or would that be a shitty thing to do?

no more crazy shits! went to a doctor mid-last week and got a short-term prescription that fixed everything after one dose. although at the same visit, i asked the doctor what this weird little breakout on the tips of my fingers was. he told me, "oh, that's a type of eczema." i asked him, "alright, so how do i fix it?" and he just said, "no, you just have that now." awesome.

probably a side effect of that prescription that fixed your shits :sup:

lol unfortunately not—both popped up at around the same time, so no clue what the cause is. apparently it happens if your hands are often wet :mellow:

oh man, eczema sucks. i have had some serious bouts with that crap in my life. at one point i was wrapping each toe individually in gauze because the bottoms of them were completely raw. i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. very strange how it comes and goes.

Guest disparaissant

i was driving home from school and realised the coffee i bought 12 hours earlier was sitting in the cup holder untouched. oops.

Regardless of how much better my aim and shot-force (what's a less stupid term for this?) gets in pool, the percentage of shots I sink never gets any higher. That last sentence was awful. FML.

I don't play pool, but uh... power shot?

I poured a box of cereal into a mixing bowl and added milk, but now I don't want the rest of it.

sometimes when I get up and prepare breakfast, I turn the kettle on and pour a bowl of cereal, but end up pouring the boiling water into the cereal bowl and the milk into the coffee mug.

I poured a box of cereal into a mixing bowl and added milk, but now I don't want the rest of it.

sometimes when I get up and prepare breakfast, I turn the kettle on and pour a bowl of cereal, but end up pouring the boiling water into the cereal bowl and the milk into the coffee mug.

Haha, I've done that before, except in the bathroom. Used hairspray as deodorant and put hair gel on my toothbrush :wacko:

Regardless of how much better my aim and shot-force (what's a less stupid term for this?) gets in pool, the percentage of shots I sink never gets any higher. That last sentence was awful. FML.

I don't play pool, but uh... power shot?

Not quite what I mean, I'm just referring to the amount of force behind my shots in general... or rather the force and speed at which the balls move after I hit them. I'm still putting just as much into my shots, but now the results on the table are a bit more reflective of that effort. I'm still sinking balls just as infrequently.