IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

alcoholism, drug addiction, penniless, starving hungry...

the usual things that one must endure in this God forsaken blasted, devil may care year, of 1969...

ah you're being Withnail. for a second i thought it was the first ever self-deprecating Sirch post.

I took my hat off and it still feels like i'm wearing it.

rofl

yes, excellent

also ginger fingers

natural ginger fingers or the dirty smoking kind?

ginger fingers

from handling ginger

like the ginger i posted in the ginger appreciation thread or the kind of ginger everyone else posted?

ginger root (not root as in the Austrailian slang for fucking, root like the root of a plant) is a fine thing to have on your fingers. there's probably lemon & ginger hand soap.

being an anxious sketchbag, as usual. i'm on antidepressants now and they make me feel tired and sluggish. im a slug! revealing intimate information to strangers is definitely a first world problem

being an anxious sketchbag, as usual. i'm on antidepressants now and they make me feel tired and sluggish. im a slug! revealing intimate information to strangers is definitely a first world problem

Well, sorry to hear of your woes Glunk-slug. Welcome back :nyan:

Guest ex-voto

glunk! try sports. They make you feel better automatically.

On topic:

In a country like the Netherlands one would say that having sex safely isn't so hard. One would also say that with all the information one can get in the Netherlands on STD's a person would consider having sex safely. Still, this week, condoms in my bag, I did not put it on. How foolish.

Being foolish in a first world country is a first world problem.

I hate my major and there are no majors I'm remotely interested in taking at my school. Forestry sounds kind of cool, but I'd have to transfer to another school which is farther away from my girlfriend. Plus, I kind of like where I'm living so I don't want to leave the town yet.

Glunk, instead of sports (which probably sound like an undertaking when you're sluggish), just walk somewhere. I found a nature trail near me that helps me clear my head. I always find that I can think clearer after a walk. Hope you feel better relatively soon. I've been down the anti-depressant road a few times and I wasn't a fan.

glunk! try sports. They make you feel better automatically.

On topic:

In a country like the Netherlands one would say that having sex safely isn't so hard. One would also say that with all the information one can get in the Netherlands on STD's a person would consider having sex safely. Still, this week, condoms in my bag, I did not put it on. How foolish.

Being foolish in a first world country is a first world problem.

Dude, I can't even masturbate without a rubber now. Someone could take all that stuff out of the trash and shove it up their vag and make me pay child support. IT COULD HAPPEN

Guest disparaissant

i got into pittsburgh to find out that my luggage had been searched by the TSA and was, as a result, delayed until the next flight.

i tried to write a post about it on my phone, but then the airline called while i was writing it to tell me that my luggage was delayed until the next flight

a fact i already knew

and that deleted the message i wrote

but then my girlfriend got there and now i dont even care.

well, except im about to meet her parents and THATS FUN D:

First ever parent meeting? Sorry.

Just remember: they don't matter!

Also you sound happy re: your gf and it warms teh heart cockles irl

it'll be warm soon and ill have to adjust to not having coat pockets to put my hands in when i want to whilst walking outside

it'll be warm soon and ill have to adjust to not having coat pockets to put my hands in when i want to whilst walking outside

lol that's so tauboo

waiting for drinks to chill in the chiller

worrying about my friend maybe dying of AIDS. no wait, that's not very first world at all.

Guest disparaissant

First ever parent meeting? Sorry.

Just remember: they don't matter!

Also you sound happy re: your gf and it warms teh heart cockles irl

they apparently liked me? i mean i wasn't sure but she said they're usually really mean to her partners and they weren't, at all. so that's cool? i guess? they seem confusing. we got thai food and it was delicious though.

and yeah im p. happy. ive been going through some weird mood shit last couple weeks and it was really bad timing re: the visit but fuck things are going way better now that im here.

so on this one occasion, did you not pick your nose and smear it on the armrest? a job well done

or maybe you only do that on watmm i dunno

also i'm bothered that assymmetrical head is never happy with the pics posted in girl pic posting threads. too many white blondes edit: or ginger :(

Edited by tauboo

Hung over at work, goes to watmm to ease my mind. forum has PMS, there so much hate in watmm lately.