IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I just found out I might not have any internet service in my apartment for the next seven weeks

God !! Call the mayor.

I ordered some sunglasses from Zappos on Monday evening, and I get free overnight shipping, so the glasses should have been delivered today (the order was processed on Tuesday morning and shipped out quickly).

Yesterday evening, the UPS tracking system showed the package in a Los Angeles, CA sort facility. I am in Los Angeles.

Today, the package arrived in St. Joseph, MO.

I don't have any sunglasses for driving, and it's, like, really bright outside.

W.A.S.T.E.

WASTE-symbol_200px.gif

Right an email to complain. They're famous for their customer service, so you might even end up with a second set of da sunnies.

I just found out I might not have any internet service in my apartment for the next seven weeks

God !! Call the mayor.

I ordered some sunglasses from Zappos on Monday evening, and I get free overnight shipping, so the glasses should have been delivered today (the order was processed on Tuesday morning and shipped out quickly).

Yesterday evening, the UPS tracking system showed the package in a Los Angeles, CA sort facility. I am in Los Angeles.

W.A.S.T.E.

WASTE-symbol_200px.gif

Right an email to complain. They're famous for their customer service, so you might even end up with a second set of da sunnies.

I talked to Zappos and the customer service woman was nice, but the end result is UPS is the culprit. She's monitoring it, though, to make sure the package gets here today.

I already have a Zappos VIP account from the world's most minor packaging error a few years ago, so I feel abusive if I get mad at Zappos. They're way too nice. It's like yelling at the christ child.

seven weeks fuck sake, what's the excuse "routine maintenance"?

God !! Call the mayor.

W.A.S.T.E.

WASTE-symbol_200px.gif

I talked to Zappos and the customer service woman was nice, but the end result is UPS is the culprit. She's monitoring it, though, to make sure the package gets here today.

I already have a Zappos VIP account from the world's most minor packaging error a few years ago, so I feel abusive if I get mad at Zappos. They're way too nice. It's like yelling at the christ child.

Hah !! Marvelous.

And also thankyou for not pointing out my glaring spelling error. Too kind.

Guest Enter a new display name

I must go back to school after being on strike for 10 weeks.

Woke up at 5am for no apparent reason. Drank some old coffee that was gross. Read that new Obama thread because I just didn't know any better and am probably delerious from waking up way too early.

Apparently the person at the ISP I talked to yesterday was functionally disabled—I have internet installation scheduled for tuesday. :ok:

Apparently the person at the ISP I talked to yesterday was functionally disabled—I have internet installation scheduled for tuesday. :ok:

intelligently challenged !

Glad you are getting internet. 7 weeks with no internet would screw me up.

Guest jasondonervan

Going to an art exhibition/auction early evening, then on to a club to see Actress later. I'm not allowed to drink, because guess who's the designated driver?

tumblr_ln66s0uaDT1qj6sk2o1_400.gif

I hereby retract my FWP complaint about this thread not reaching 100 pages.

In other news, I took a bus from NYC to Philly, from where I'd be taking a train to delaware to surprise my parents with a mothers day visit!

A half hour into the bus ride, I got a call saying they were on vacation in another state. So I got off in Philly, waited an hour for the next bus back to NYC. I just spent $32 and six hours going from New York...back to New York.

Needless to say, I broke my mothers day present and cried the whole ride back.

In other news, I took a bus from NYC to Philly, from where I'd be taking a train to delaware to surprise my parents with a mothers day visit!

A half hour into the bus ride, I got a call saying they were on vacation in another state. So I got off in Philly, waited an hour for the next bus back to NYC. I just spent $32 and six hours going from New York...back to New York.

ugh, hate when good intentions are ruined

intelligently challenged !

Glad you are getting internet. 7 weeks with no internet would screw me up.

i just had to do 18 months without, it was fuckin brutal.

That sucks. And let that be a lesson to you. Never do anything fun or unexpected for your mother ever again. heh.

Guest Sprigg

Made my mum a giant card on posterboard with spraypaint, and my father decided to tell me that because I didn't buy flowers for her, I'm an inconsiderate, selfish ass... even though I also volunteered to cook her dinner.

Overcontrolling parents + no money to move back out = hell. :wtf:

Guest disparaissant

i forgot to get my mom anything for mother's day.

i guess i'm housesitting for her for the next week so there's that.

but i had one of those days where like. okay you spend a month in just a weird mental state, and then you wake up and you feel normal again...

but then by noon you're right back where you were. my brain is just fucking with me at this point. but i guess that probably happens to people regardless of the GDP of their country.

I just did one of those things where I zone out as I ponder something and stare blankly, but in the direction of a person who thinks I'm staring creepily at them. and it was my branch director. guy doesn't like me already.

photo-7808.png