IGNORED

Hip Hop (Boom Bap) - The Thread

Npoess

12 minutes ago, decibal cooper said:

Seen so many of those ReAction figures in Rough Trade record shops recently. Think I saw one of Ol' Dirty Bastard come to think of it lol they're not my thing but they're pretty cool.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, milkface said:

Seen so many of those ReAction figures in Rough Trade record shops recently. Think I saw one of Ol' Dirty Bastard come to think of it lol they're not my thing but they're pretty cool.

Nice. Yeah I'm the same. For me to actually buy one it would have to be this good:

image.thumb.png.83c6504b6edba932200fc2ce1157c983.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, decibal cooper said:

Nice. Yeah I'm the same. For me to actually buy one it would have to be this good:

image.thumb.png.83c6504b6edba932200fc2ce1157c983.png

Actually come to think of it I have always really wanted one of these two:

image.thumb.png.cdc83e33cec2aaee51a288c951d1f8c5.png

image.thumb.png.868e86579edbbb8dd34c3b4187f0b981.png

• Like 1

On 11/3/2023 at 10:33 PM, BobDobalina said:

"Babu, drop the obelisk on this" 💀

Never listened to Dilated Peoples before, been bumping this track multiple times a day the last few days, so good! Also, in the last verse, the emcee references the Sam Greenlee novel, The Spook Who Sat by the Door, one of my fav novels which also was adapted into a 70s film with Herbie Hancock doing the soundtrack.

• Like 2

Happy Wu Tang Day to all the Shaolin shadowboxers out there 🐝

https://www.brooklynvegan.com/wu-tang-day-is-nov-9-in-nyc-empire-state-building-will-light-up-black-yellow/

The Empire State Building is about to bring da ruckus. New York City mayor Eric Adams has officially declared Thursday, November 9 ‘Wu-Tang Day,’ in honor of the 30th anniversary of their legendary debut album Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), and the Empire State Building will light up in black and yellow for the occasion.

• Like 2