sebastian

suriusmo

surgeon

Time hecker

Tyler

wagon christ

zomby

zwischenwelt

To name a few of my favourite LPs and EPs of this year.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I look at this thread I get that fucking Tori Amos song, Pretty Good Year, stuck in my head.

Please tell me some of you are suffering this too?

Every time I look at this thread I get that fucking Tori Amos song, Pretty Good Year, stuck in my head.

Sorry no, it's only you.

this year has been really disappointing for electronic music, in my opinion. way worse than last year. the only albums i've really enjoyed are n-plants and demissions, with a few other decent things here and there.

2011 has, however, been astounding for hip-hop. easily the best year since the 90s, so that is something to be happy about.

this year has been really disappointing for electronic music, in my opinion. way worse than last year. the only albums i've really enjoyed are n-plants and demissions, with a few other decent things here and there.

2011 has, however, been astounding for hip-hop. easily the best year since the 90s, so that is something to be happy about.

Spill the beans.....

Now I am... thanks to you! hell now I have silent all these years in my head! thanks! :)

At this point I am happy to have never even heard of the track, until you mentioned it. Tori Amos was America's answer to Bjork's success, right? I can only remember lots of hair, screams of crying cats and saggy tits. No go.

what albums?

the main ones i have in mind:

Kendrick Lamar - Section.80

Big KRIT - Return of 4eva

Reks - R.E.K.S.

i expect Section.80 in particular to become a classic, but who knows. there are some other good albums too like Shabazz Palaces and Elzhi's Illmatic remake. there's also all the lil b and odd future stuff; i'm not a big fan of them personally, but at least they're doing something different and i think they're good for hip-hop

what albums?

beasties and Shabazz palaces immediately come to mind

Archived