IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

the sub forum organization is weak and not user friendly

If I have time this week I'll bring back the sub-bar under the Forums tab that shows the relevant subforums.

yeah, i don't know why it does that. well, i have a pretty good idea, but i haven't bothered to start dissecting the board's javascript yet.

That might be a image setting... I recall there was a setting related to how images were handled...

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Came here to post about the need for spaces in the subforum menu up top. Good to see it there again though :ok:

small problem that occurs on both fast-hack + fast-hack-fluid

untitled.jpg

also,

HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE SETTINGS BACK TO 15 POST PER FUCKING PAGE, IF AT ALL ? ?

that's already fixed, clear your cache.

ALSO YOU CAN'T CHANGE POSTS PER FUCKING PAGE. it's a global setting now. there's a few benefits: when someone says "page 5" it's the same page 5 for everyone, and the database can cache the same page for everyone, instead of having different result sets for each user... downside is you can't change it.

Can we have a subforum for WATMMer/EKTer releases? As in finished EP's & LP's, self-released or through a label? In YLC they drown betwixt the WIP's and one-off tracks, in the music discussion section there's just too much.. music discussion. People to throw their albums all over the place. I don't want to miss any proper work by fellow knob twiddlers.

There's a mix forum. If you don't think people would post enough to warrant a new forum, FYI the front page of the cylob forum has threads from frickin' 2009.

Can we have a subforum for WATMMer/EKTer releases? As in finished EP's & LP's, self-released or through a label? In YLC they drown betwixt the WIP's and one-off tracks, in the music discussion section there's just too much.. music discussion. People to throw their albums all over the place. I don't want to miss any proper work by fellow knob twiddlers.

There's a mix forum. If you don't think people would post enough to warrant a new forum, FYI the front page of the cylob forum has threads from frickin' 2009.

good advice here

it would be wise to listen to this, powers that be

Hey, back after a summer break, and everything is new.. i feel old though, nothing new there.

A bit shiny and bright in here now though. Hurts my eyes! Contrast is stong with this one.

I mean the Official WATMM Skin™ for Music Discussion/General Banter will probably be soothing shades of gray and black. Other forums will have their own skins.

sounds good!

Yeah it looks like Invision have royally screwed up the search. Here's something else I spotted:

Currently the search box only looks in thread titles and not thread content even if you choose 'Match [all words] [only search in content]' in the advanced search form.

e.g. Looking for the term 'Lopatin' only picks up the following two threads (again choosing 'Match [all words] [only search in content]' )-

Frkwys Vol. 7 (Lopatin, Halo, Borden, Ferraro, Godin)

in New & Upcoming Releases

Started by Lucy Faringold, 07 Jul 2011

Ford & Lopatin (Games) - Channel Pressure

in New & Upcoming Releases

Started by joew, 14 Mar 2011

whereas, there's reference to him in the first post here - http://forum.watmm.c...-never-replica/

Archived