IGNORED

Scents that Delight You

Guest Sprigg

The scents that I like the most are the ones that carry with them a time and place, mostly from my childhood. Most of them are pretty indescribable and its usually a mixture of things together that produce such a nostalgic smell.

Whenever I encounter those smells, the strongest, most vivid memories flood my mind... Its the best fucking feeling.

edit: also, semen trees

Definitely the way my grandpa smelled. I miss that guy...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Billov

The scents that I like the most are the ones that carry with them a time and place, mostly from my childhood. Most of them are pretty indescribable and its usually a mixture of things together that produce such a nostalgic smell.

Whenever I encounter those smells, the strongest, most vivid memories flood my mind... Its the best fucking feeling.

Definitely the way my grandpa smelled. I miss that guy...

yeah... just remembered the smell of my grandparents' old house and the roast dinners they'd do every sunday. The smell of every ornament or antique toys they'd have lying around.

Guest Enter a new display name

I know what you mean. :boc:

Also...

Permanent highlighters

Liquid Paper

Gasoline

Smell of humidity and trees after a rain

New books

Guest disparaissant

campfire

the smell of campfire

especially the smell you get after you're done camping but you just got home and you haven't showered or changed clothes and you just reek of woodsmoke, i fucking love that smell so much.

also back when i didn't smoke i really liked the smell of cigarettes on clothes which i guess is really weird.

Cooking anything with molasses or curry.

The smell of someone have a fire in their fireplace during late fall/winter.

Masonite plywood. Reminds me of indoor skateparks, which I frequented in my younger years.

Dank Nugs.

Intimate times.

• 4 months later...
Guest Franklin

jasmine flowers in bloom

nice coffee beans

good cigars

my dirty underwear (serious) (ball sweat smells good to me i guess)

earth---especially when planting things or picking weeds

old cabins

my dirty underwear (serious) (ball sweat smells good to me i guess)

I too am fond of the smell of my own underwear after a long sweaty day. Smells like curry, and I love Indian food.

Curry.

There's this particular Christmas candle smell that really does it for me, some combination of cloves, cranberries and cinnamon. I would drip that shit all over me and drown in it if I could.

Christmas trees. Cedar. Old machine grease. Libraries. The ocean. The whiff that follows a sexy girl when she walks past. Barbecue. Truffle oil. The outside of McDonald's, donut shops and Peter Luger's Steak House.

There are lots more.

Archived