IGNORED

Hurricane Irene

Soloman Tump

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

man i can't wait to see hd youtube clips of this thing.

I also can't wait to hear the dynamic range of lossless field recordings of the hurricane.

I also can't wait to hear the dynamic range of lossless field recordings of the hurricane.

elusive4's information is "In the middle of the Atlantic, doing 2kts to nowhere". We can rest assured that he will emerge in his submersible to capture null-free full frequency recordings

LOL!

Its not so much me being afraid of death as it is the fact that even minor flooding is gonna be a huge pain in the add to clean up.

Its sposed to touch down in our area at 5pm eastern time...wish me luck lads....is anyone from the Carolinas on Watmm? do we know how bad it is down there?

yeah i know it isn't but it's fun to delude ourselves!

but it also shows how retawded the media is, i.e. their #1 goal is to scare the shit out of people. not that this is any sort of news.

Hell. It does wonders for getting people to go out and spend money. Get out of town and stay at a hotel. Buy drinking water and a ton of other shot to ensure survival.

Marketing brilliance.

possible extreme weather is good for the economy

you could not get into a supermarket/lowes/home depot at all by me. in fact, staples (office supplies) was even out if water because people think they are going to be trapped in their house for months but gas stations also have a line onto the highway. I don't get it.

the most disturbing thing for me is we went into walmart to grab a gatorade bottle or two to fill up with water..and we noticed the entire Gun supply area is blank, empty...

i live in a pretty redneck area, come to think of it...and given our crime rate we probably have a lot of armed racist rednecks that are even more paranoid than usual.

elusive4's information is "In the middle of the Atlantic, doing 2kts to nowhere". We can rest assured that he will emerge in his submersible to capture null-free full frequency recordings

oh god i just got a hard on. FUCK.

im kind of scared about this. I hope my house can handle it. It leaks like a sieve, but its made of concrete block. Still its old and not made well.

Im not looking forward to having no electricity , I have one flashlight. No laptop. booring :-(

Guest underscore

they sell guns at walmart? so weird.

i'm pretty sure they're the biggest firearm supplier in the US, and have been for a long time.

im kind of scared about this. I hope my house can handle it. It leaks like a sieve, but its made of concrete block. Still its old and not made well.

Im not looking forward to having no electricity , I have one flashlight. No laptop. booring :-(

Instead of being impaled by flying debris you will instead get crushed to a paste when a concrete wall falls on you. :emotawesomepm9:

they sell guns at walmart? so weird.

i'm pretty sure they're the biggest firearm supplier in the US, and have been for a long time.

i always thought walmart was a big ass grocery chain. never been to one though, so food and guns seemed like a weird combination.

Archived