IGNORED

Hurricane Irene

Soloman Tump

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish it'd hit Florida so I'd get a 3 day weekend. Florida's been awfully lucky the past few years in terms of hurricanes. We're long overdue for a nice big one.

Very true but the season is still young. There will be other opportunities.

I remember the summer of 08 when that one hurricane passed through Florida. I don't remember its name but there was this annoying lady I worked with that was in hysterics... everyone wanted to stand in line to give her a bitch slap!

Guest Enter a new display name

YAY I LIVE IN A 100 YEAR OLD HOUSE WITH NO HURRICANE PROTECTION ON A SMALL ISLAND IN THE OCEAN.

this wasnt a joke

You don't have enough wattum reputation points for someone to reply to this.

the DC area is getting hit tomrorow....ima be pissed if all my books are ruined...we are currently moving shit in, taking AC units out, taping large stuff to the sides of the walls, unpluggin everything...shit is getting real.

Guest Ricky Downtown

in vermont, from that diagram it looks like it's heading straight towards me. I'm down with Irene though because it means I can move into school a day early!

Archived