IGNORED

tuesday night drunk thread.

essines

i have to post here as it's tuesday and i'm drunk.

If i need an excuse, it's because I've been working like a dog for the past two days and have tomorrow off. my back is killing me.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Xenblake

I was going to get a little high for the first time in ages tonight, however it turns out my guy is out of town.

there is however whiskey staring at me from my cabinet ...

today is my first day off since Valentines Day. i woke up at noon with a splitting headache, and got real cracked out on coffee to compensate. the girl i've been talking to for two weeks was supposed to spend the whole day with me today, she hasn't returned my calls, and she wasn't home when i went to pick her up. she even took today off the day before specifically for us to go get lost somewhere. i still have a headache, i'm worried and can't enjoy my only day off at all.

i'm gonna have a beer and try to relax.

This is going to be a Tuesday night of hitting the Hydrocodone Homatropine cough sizzurp (Dr.'s orders).

I bought a lot of good booze and beer this weekend and now I can't touch it until I'm off this shit.

But at least I can slow my roll!

going to ram a bottle of laphroaig down my throat

doing it now. except watering it the fuck down with pepsi or something, that shit is absolutely disgusting

blasphemer.

That post was so horrifying that I'd installed a screen memory over it, and remembered Vamos posting instead about owls and praying mantises and ritualistic sex abuse.

going to ram a bottle of laphroaig down my throat

doing it now. except watering it the fuck down with pepsi or something, that shit is absolutely disgusting

blasphemer.

bahaha. I like that stuff a lot actually. I can't take it straight though without getting that constant feeling where my salivary glands are stimulated to lubricate the oesophagus and mouth to aid in expelling of stomach contents.

I have some nice wine tonight I hope to enjoy.

EDIT- seriously, when I first tried LAPHROAIG I thought it was contaminated.

Guest moonchild

I am still at work but when i get done i am having some wine! this has been the worst night ever! sticks are terribly hard tonight and all the veins were rolly! my hair is on fire! i don't usually drink even but i am having some damn wine!

I am still at work but when i get done i am having some wine! this has been the worst night ever! sticks are terribly hard tonight and all the veins were rolly! my hair is on fire! i don't usually drink even but i am having some damn wine!

that's ma girl! :wink:

Guest placidburp

Had a couple of these

3290372513_ba91188453.jpg

then a bottle of shit 3 for £10 red wine from asda....then a realllly nice bottle of Red from my mates wine cellar! Got a headache now.

Archived