IGNORED

David Lynch

eh Speedy

sure

"But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking." Jesus Christ, The Holy Bible Saint Matthew 6:7

Does anything seem wrong with paying 2,500 dollars to meditate and get "englightened" (even though none of the teachers or David Lynch are?)

I prefer accidental meditation, like when a piano falls on my head and I'm so relaxed and in this state of spiritual bliss.

oh, i thought accidental meditation was like when you walked into a toilet cubical with your c*ck out and a midget just happened to be standing inside there with her mouth open.

I prefer accidental meditation, like when a piano falls on my head and I'm so relaxed and in this state of spiritual bliss.

oh, i thought accidental meditation was like when you walked into a toilet cubical with your c*ck out and a midget just happened to be standing inside there with her mouth open.

And people wonder why I always pick the same stall. Hehehehe

man, i don't know—i liked this. there's an arbitrary—a relative term when referring to lynch—and over-sensationalized art school student vibe to the middle of this, but i want to say this because art school kids just adopted his aesthetic. i gotta say no to the duck beheading, asian girl casting, and high-pitched treatment of "school", but i loved everything else. ant-killing hammerman ftw

:48 - 1:01 = very nice

exactly.

• 1 year later...

I'm glad to hear this:

In November 2012, Lynch hinted at plans for a new film while attending Plus Camerimage in Bydgoszcz, Poland. Speaking at the festival, Lynch said "something is coming up. It will happen but I dont know exactly when."[97] At Plus Camerimage, Lynch was also presented with a lifetime achievement award and the key to the city by Bydgoszcz's mayor Rafał Bruski.[98] During an interview with the Los Angeles Times in January 2013, frequent Lynch collaborator Laura Dern confirmed she and Lynch are planning on a new project,[99][100] and The New York Times later revealed Lynch is working on the script.[101] Idem Paris, a short documentary film about the litographic process, was released online in February 2013.[102]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_lynch

omg omg

I know he has said that he's going to film digital from now on, but I really hope he'll go back to the beautiful visuals of Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive for his next movie.

Archived