IGNORED

We are the Foundation

Atop

keep in mind though that it is just as easy to forge false information as grant access to information.

exactly...i think we too conveniently overlook this...keep in mind that for every "revolution" outling their battle plans, there are a handful of specialized and trained gov't. or business professionals specifically hired to disarm the same thing.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that truth is my biggest reason to be cynical about the development of our society.

it's easy for people to be sheep, and necessary to desire to want to guide the flock

we are all the foundation, the internet has become our glue, if the whole world stands together, the greed-filled war-loving oil-drinking irrelevant masters will have nothing left to do. there will come the time for no more masters and all humans will be truly equal. this will be the time for us all to shine and leave this world a better one than the one we came into. 777

slightly off subject considering the doc, but the closing narration of adam curtis' 'power of nightmares' documentary popped into my head for some reason.

"...but the fear will not last. And just as the dreams that politicians once promised turned out to be illusions, so to will the nightmares. And then, our politicians will have to face the facts that they have no visions, either good or bad, to offer us any longer."

having around 150 kg stationed on your foot ain't funny man

those little scooters weigh about 75kg. You or I could lift it off his foot easily.

My dad ran over my foot with a fucking corvette when I was eight and it didn't even remotely hurt.

edit: ps my dad's a douche

having around 150 kg stationed on your foot ain't funny man

those little scooters weigh about 75kg. You or I could lift it off his foot easily.

My dad ran over my foot with a fucking corvette when I was eight and it didn't even remotely hurt.

edit: ps my dad's a douche

In the video, it looks like it's going over his ankle. That would hurt.

http://www.nytimes.c...nkers.html?_r=4

Nicholas Taleb (the guy who came up with the theory of "black swans") gives some solid reasoning behind why bonuses are a bad idea.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/opinion/friedman-india-and-america-two-peas-in-a-pod.html?src=me&ref=general

Thomas Friedman with an interesting comparison of the social movements going on in India and the US.

Archived