BEST BIRD SPECIES

Guest KY

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ex-voto

ok check this out

screen-shot-2010-04-21-at-11-11-06-am-tm.jpg?w=400&h=300

this one deserves a place in the top 10 since it made me laugh my ass of for a couple of minutes.

this one is also pretty awesome

this is the number one assassin, look at it, it even beats the Bald Eagle (Crowned eagle v. Bald eagle...)

220px-Crowned_Eagle.jpg

"it has been known to hunt animals up to 35 kgs! This powerful and aggressive eagle is known by the Africans as “the leopard of the air”. It’s main killing weapon are its deadly talons, which are strong enough to crush the skull of a monkey (its favorite prey) killing it instantly and sometimes causing the eyes to pop out of their sockets!"

I think we have a winner.

The 10-year old animal enthusiast in me approves of this thread.

crowg.jpg

Crows are badass, beautiful and extremely intelligent.

These are some really smart and beautiful birds as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh9X--j_gGw

Eagles are fucking merciless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwvPLPntZk&feature=related

Kingfishers are so damn gorgeous.

Kingfisher.jpg

I've literally watched two crows take down and eat a pigeon. I was at work and heard some commotion coming from nearby trees. One crow worked the pigeons out of the tree, like beaters when shooting, and the other crow chose its target and flew alongside it and bashed it to the ground where the first crow was waiting to do the final kill. It was seriously putting effort into smashing its beak into the pigeons head until death. They took a while but eventually eat almost all of it. This was in the middle of a car dealer forecourt. They were clever to have one eat while the other keeps an eye out. It's safe to say that I don't see too many pigeons at work any more.

Edit:

Missing letter.

The Cassowary are considered to be one of the most dangerous birds in the world

southern-cassowary.jpg

CassowaryBird1.jpg

cassowary_350x4701.jpg

"hey wassup?"

3.jpg

"BAM MO'FUCKER!"

plus they have a cool horn going on (and their blueness is prettee)

whats that based on zoo statistics lol?

Archived