IGNORED

Record Store Day 2011

KovalainenFanBoy

So yeah, tomorrow is Record Store Day and I thought it would be nice to make a thread compiling the best stuff that's being released in this special day. Just saw on facebook that Pink Floyd are releasing a little box containing three 7"s from The Wall.

Yes apparently its a sort of semi-record store day to coincide with the american black friday thing.

Some of the stores this side of the pond are doing a few specials things, think Truck in Oxford has some bands on as well as a 1-day sale.

Yeah I was thinking exactly that! Everyone seemed to go mental for the Radiohead 12'' and there seemed to be about a million of the Clark / Bibio 12'' left (certainly in the shops I went to!)

Guest Ricky Downtown

uh, i'm pretty sure record store day already happened. if there are two record store days in 2011 i'm protesting by hitting mediafire hard...

Yeah I was thinking exactly that! Everyone seemed to go mental for the Radiohead 12'' and there seemed to be about a million of the Clark / Bibio 12'' left (certainly in the shops I went to!)

lol ye, there was at least 8 left the last time i was in my local.

Archived