IGNORED

Study: 1 in 3 American Youth Are Arrested By Age 23

chaosmachine

By age 23, at least a quarter of all youth in the U.S. — and perhaps as many as 41% — are arrested at least once for something more serious than a traffic violation, according to a new study of American teens.

link

wonder what the numbers are for canada.

By age 23, at least a quarter of all youth in the U.S. — and perhaps as many as 41% — are arrested at least once for something more serious than a traffic violation, according to a new study of American teens.

link

wonder what the numbers are for canada.

shameful but not as shameful as... OBAMACARE ONLINE BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS

i was arrested and put under a psychiatric hold for 72 hours after i became a little disturbed from playing a game for a few days and now its hard to find a new job :(

Really? Damn. I've heard Section 1 isn't used very often.

How exactly does it affect your employment? They don't want to hire someone who's been sectioned?

i pushed my mom down the stairs while naked and apparently they consider that "felony domestic battery" whoooah big whoop.

haters be hating

US is big, wonder what the demographic spread is here. well not really.

Take a wild guess.

i can't. i have some ideas but probably misguided irl. i did wonder for a moment, though.

(needed an account for the pedriatic association of america to read the full paper)

Archived