IGNORED

testing my new synth

cloud capture

Hi, I recently put my faith in purchasing my first pricey 30yr old analog synth, the korg polysix. I recieved it on Saturday morning, and immedietly fell in love. I was playing it straight through the mixer the rest of the day. Last night I decided to route it into my computer so I could test recording with the polysix. Here's a clip I uploaded. It's a rough 1 take recording, so let's say it's pretty loose. Still, I truly am amazed by its depth of connection to my emotions. Hope everyone is doing well, and prepared for a new year. Cya

http://soundcloud.com/captureclouds/p6test

I wanted to layer some more stuff on there, but after recording I realized the pitch wheel was off-center, and the tune knob was set all the way to sharp. It would have been rough trying to get back in tune with it so I just left it at that. Now it's tuned up and I have been working on stuff. Monday I'm taking the polysix to the nearest decent sized town (50miles) to get the battery replaced. I was told the original battery can leak and ruin the board. I hope this guy can do the work, because I don't want to ship it to cali to get worked on. Also going to try to get it modded for midi.

Archived