IGNORED

Dayvan Cowboy video

Guest fox

this is one of the coolest pieces of film making I have ever seen!

how to make BoC in video form? well apprently this woman knows how to do this...

the shots through the waves are immaculate........

the editting made my shorts gooey........

out of space and into the water........

mother fucking yeyah!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"the music the video told no story" I bet you never loved, been loved or felt love in your whole life the way you act..I can only feel sorry for you :sad: you missed out on something, its one of the strongest feelings you can have.....Its sad that you are such a sorry person that you missed the whole point of my video.

that's my point. it's not your video. you randomly strung clips from one movie together. your video is not about love, the original scene that you stole it from was.

and yes you're right. i have never in my life felt love.

Guest Archrival

"lol alzado" you randomly strung clips from one movie together, what about your video and Boards of canadas Dayvan Cowboy video ;)

"that's my point. it's not your video" aha :) so this dayvan cowboy video is not BOCs!!?!? oh great :) I thought it was their video! :omg:

"i have never in my life felt love" thats pretty obvious :sad: you can tell by all the hate that you are spreading, but I love you anyway :grin:

"lol alzado" you randomly strung clips from one movie together, what about your video and Boards of canadas Dayvan Cowboy video ;)

"that's my point. it's not your video" aha :) so this dayvan cowboy video is not BOCs!!?!? oh great :) I thought it was their video! :omg:

"i have never in my life felt love" thats pretty obvious :sad: you can tell by all the hate that you are spreading, but I love you anyway :grin:

you should be a lawyer or a politician. your arguments are so persuasive and clear.

Guest Archrival

You use such negative words lol alzado (stole)..."your video is not about love, the original scene that you STOLE it from was" well I didn't take the footage from just one scene my dear friend..I used footage from the whole movie unlike BOC did for the first part of the Dayvan Cowboy video, where they used all the stuff from the documentary in a linear way :grin:

but you mean that you are angry at BOC "stealing" footage? hahahaah you are funny Lol alzado i'm starting to realize why you use the name lol alzado :laughing: and if you are ironic then I think you are just not a intelligent person, and if you are not sarcastic , well then thank you :grin: :laughing:

So, just to recap for those who may have recently joined, this thread is as follows:

1. BoC release much anticipated, and highly speculated upon, video, dowloadable on the internet.

2. Pissing match (mostly along the lines of "my video for * was better").

3. Smilies are overused/misused/abused or just used :phone: incongruously midsentence.

what will happen next?

BoC will release a video to go along with their new album (which fans will malign because it's not like The Campfire Headphase) and the video will suck because Dayvan :rhubear3: Cowboy was better.

yeah, I know what it is Kaen, but the people who filmed it did not edit it to fit with a BoC track, there is talent in that, and this video rules all of your cocks, asses, and sandy vaginas, you bunch of dickholes! :omg:

I really liked the video, and agree with every single word LOL alzado put in this thread.

Also archrival should be able to take some fucking critique on his work, but maybe he is very insecure?

Guest taxman

i like the video. the whole idea behind it is pretty awesome and in my opinion it's nicely done. in fact, as far as music videos go, this is probably one of my favorites. who really cares who's hand held the camera?

Guest Archrival

I can take critique, no problem with that, but Lol alzado is such a jerk and very rude..I dont like the way he diss my video..critique is one thing and I appreciate that but not the way lol alzado acts...

(Dayvan Cowboy video)

...and now I showed the video to a lof o friends and family :) and most of them ARE not impressed at all with the vid....but the TRACK!!! they say " wow that track is amazing, that track should have a better video! the video is not fair to that track! the video is just dull..well the first part is ok with the man in space but after that....:("

The video is decent.

I quite like the idea of there first video being footage from things that inspired there name in the first place and there general sound, it's not a bad start and I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future.

I can take critique, no problem with that, but Lol alzado is such a jerk and very rude..I dont like the way he diss my video..critique is one thing and I appreciate that but not the way lol alzado acts...

(Dayvan Cowboy video)

...and now I showed the video to a lof o friends and family :) and most of them ARE not impressed at all with the vid....but the TRACK!!! they say " wow that track is amazing, that track should have a better video! the video is not fair to that track! the video is just dull..well the first part is ok with the man in space but after that....:("

The video is decent.

okay okay okay. i'll try to put this as nicely as possible: you are a stupid fucking idiot. no one cares what a lof o friends and family :) thought.

your video sucks. deal with it.

Guest Archrival

I feel sorry for you "lol alzado" you seem to carry a lot of hate..thats sad and it bothers me, you would feel much better if you tried to spread some positive energy instead, I promise, I was like you before but in the long run it mostly hurts yourself, I promise...I know it hurts lol alzado..it hurts to not have any friends and family like you doesnt seem to have, becasue I been on a lot of messageboards and never found such a sad individual as you..it must be depressing being so full of hate as you are :/ :sad:

Dont worry things will get better if you try to be more positive...could you pm me a pic of how you look... :laughing:

Guest Archrival

off topic

by the way im ugly as hell and never ever get any birds but I still try to be positive, it works..theres other beautiful things in life like music :grin:

Guest The Mekon

LOL_Alzado is by far the best person here. You're an honest idiot, second only in pissitude to Skytree, who is a dishonest idiot.

LOL_Alzado is by far the best person here. You're an honest idiot, second only in pissitude to Skytree, who is a dishonest idiot.

This sort of shit pisses me off. Lol Alzado is often an asshole, and so are you - that's your stock in trade. There's a time and place for acerbic put downs, and a time and place for good vibes. This place is an ecosystem where everyone should have a niche. I enjoy pithy, brutal observations as much as anyone, but you guys rarely bring anything to the table beyond that. If the board was only populated with Mekons and Lol Alzados it would be a rather dismal place.

Archived