IGNORED

UFOs found on the ocean floor

Rubin Farr

Guest RadarJammer

I heard about this a few months back or so and the original opinion was something like "yeah we found this strange looking thing but we are treasure hunters we aren't going on a wild goose hunt". I think they should make it a reality tv show and pit the Pawn Stars dudes and the Hardcore Pawn guys against eachother in a battle of wits and a race against time and all odds to salvage a UFO and save the day or maybe the world.

I distinctly remember reading the same story about a year ago, so whatever product the viral marketing is for, I'm going to call vaporware on it.

viral marketing for some shitty sci-fi movie

Viral marketing are obvious most of the time (I hope you are not gullible enough to believe shit like NIN's year zero viral thing)

Guest RadarJammer

There was a similar type of story about 5 or more years ago that researches discovered two large metal square objects somewhere in the Tunguska event area and the article even made its way onto the National Geographic webpage with a promise that they were working to discover the truth behind the event by the 100 year anniversary in 2008. It would have been cool if they were alien bullets that strategically exploded a meteor before it colluded with the earth causing another mass wipeout of life on earth but then a day later the article was wiped from the net and I couldn't find it again.

There was a similar type of story about 5 or more years ago that researches discovered two large metal square objects somewhere in the Tunguska event area and the article even made its way onto the National Geographic webpage with a promise that they were working to discover the truth behind the event by the 100 year anniversary in 2008. It would have been cool if they were alien bullets that strategically exploded a meteor before it colluded with the earth causing another mass wipeout of life on earth but then a day later the article was wiped from the net and I couldn't find it again.

I remember that, it was some metal cubes or something.

lol quote of the year , im gonna steal this and post it everywhere on the internet.

lol, please don't. I recant the joke, I recant. It makes me feel sad on the insides.

i love how everything is thought to be viral marketing these days

The year is 2024. Gregory is being held down and raped by an unknown lifeform. Gregory calls his friend Jimmy. "Jimmy, dont ever come to Seattle. The viral marketing is extremely painful"

I believe the correct term is USO (Unidentified submerged object). Yeah i listen to paranormal podcasts fuck you.

Which ones?

Archived