IGNORED

Did anyone see Die Antwoord on Letterman?

J3FF3R00

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I find so fascinating about this is that their magic is working on Dave like it does with most of us.

I'll bet if you were to ask Dave if he liked them, he'd probably be hard pressed to give you a straight answer, or he'd say they are terrible. But the fact remains, they've gotten under his skin.

I honestly don't get why people think she's 'hot'

yup. I guess people like the whole 'I'm mentally unstable and I cut my hair myself' look she's got going.

TBH, my biggest problem with Die Antwoord is her. I like Ninja's rapping and Hi-tek's beats, but I just really really don't like anything she does with the music, and she looks weird.

if you have to ask, you're probably gay

definitely not gay. I just don't go for the lobotomised look.

lol. part of her (admittedly limited) appeal is that she looks dirty as fuck and could probably drink/smoke any guy under the table. which would've made for a fun night in my younger days but i couldn't be arsed now. in fact to be honest she scares me shitless.

lol. part of her (admittedly limited) appeal is that she looks dirty as fuck and could probably drink/smoke any guy under the table. which would've made for a fun night in my younger days but i couldn't be arsed now. in fact to be honest she scares me shitless.

Thanks for explaining it. I didn't see before, and while I still don't see it at least the reason is explained a little.

Thanks for explaining it. I didn't see before, and while I still don't see it at least the reason is explained a little.

she's got a fit bod too imo but undoubtedly questionable hygiene.

Man. I just fucking love these guys. . . i really don't know why, but I do feel like they truly a)unabashadly do not give a fuck but also b)are somehow also totally serious about their music while having a bit of fun too.

Not too suprising they and Aphex ended up performing together.

. .

Dude. I watched Letterman again tonight and he totally stops what he's doing every 5 minutes and says "I fink u freaky and I like u a lot".

WTFLOL!?!?!?

This is one of my favorite things about Dave. I love how he gets stuck on something random and will drop it at the strangest times throughout the show--usually to the confusion of the guest. The more he does it, the more absurd and funnier it gets. I wish I could think of other examples but this is perfect.

Got any gum??!?

http://gotanygum.ytmnd.com/

lol, beat me to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyJ9iS8EQpE

that was right on the tip of my brain as an example. Norm, what a treasure. Multiplicative lol's based on me finding the repetition funny and Norm lampooning it + Norm love = uroburos of lol

I love Norm.

The "I fink u freaky and I like u a lot" meme reminds me of how much I used to like Letterman as a kid. Whenever I flip it on now, it seems way less absurd and loose than it was back in the 90s...and especially back in the 80s.

Dude. I watched Letterman again tonight and he totally stops what he's doing every 5 minutes and says "I fink u freaky and I like u a lot".

WTFLOL!?!?!?

This is one of my favorite things about Dave. I love how he gets stuck on something random and will drop it at the strangest times throughout the show--usually to the confusion of the guest. The more he does it, the more absurd and funnier it gets. I wish I could think of other examples but this is perfect.

Got any gum??!?

http://gotanygum.ytmnd.com/

lol, beat me to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyJ9iS8EQpE

even better cause it's norm macdonald.

Archived