IGNORED

Whitney Houston, Dead

funkaholic

One of those wacky, English as a second language posters? THAT's RACIST!

LOL

Also, RIP.

There's a wee bit of irony in the fact that a bunch of fanboys of someone who used to give gigs from literally under a table, out of sight of the audience, to make fun of the identity crisis called WH. I think she actually got a good excuse for her behavior. Still wondering about hippy gingerbeard.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some good laughs to be found here. Excellent work. Personally I couldn't give a shit, I hate 99% of celebrity RIP threads. They do my head in. John Peel is the only one so far who found me posting a RIP.

Some good laughs to be found here. Excellent work. Personally I couldn't give a shit, I hate 99% of celebrity RIP threads. They do my head in. John Peel is the only one so far who found me posting a RIP.

i agree with this, the celeb worship at america (not just here, obviously) has reached a ridiculous level, and i'm sure the 24 hour news networks are going to be non-stop whitney for the next couple of days. i heard the rev. al sharpton calling for a national day of prayer for her and her family. death in general is sad, but fuck that shit.

Lots of people died in the last 24 hours, not sure why I should specificly give a flying fuck about her. Well as it happens I don't.

You just gave enough of a flying fuck to make a post about it. Congrats!

Guest RadarJammer

The International Space Station ejected a carbon sealed copy of I'm Your Baby Tonight towards Ganymede, as was requested in her will.

Lots of people died in the last 24 hours, not sure why I should specificly give a flying fuck about her. Well as it happens I don't.

You just gave enough of a flying fuck to make a post about it. Congrats!

Ahhhhh yes I did didn't I. Silly me.

It's amusing how moods shift from one thread to another.

Over on the Steinvord thread a few seconds ago Mister Beerwolf is all happy banter, high fives and giggles. Over here I furrow my brow and slightly snarl with a good few puffs of air out my snout.

I'm in a good mood so I am outta here.

It's amusing how moods shift from one thread to another.

Over on the Steinvord thread a few seconds ago Mister Beerwolf is all happy banter, high fives and giggles. Over here I furrow my brow and slightly snarl with a good few puffs of air out my snout.

I'm in a good mood so I am outta here.

yeah that's because different people post in different threads because they're attracted to/interested in different things, innit.

threads like this just always attract mostly dickheads.

Well, most importantly who the fuck cares? Most watmmers don't. So it's better use to make jokes about it, atleast we have a good time instead of sheeding fake tears.

Exactly.

Don't tell me fellow brothers we are going start arguing in a whitney housten thread?

LoL

Archived