IGNORED

Gorillaz ft. James Murphy and Andre 3000 - Do Ya Thing

Stock

Somewhere a room full of Pitchfork writers are all soiling their pants simultaneously.

Have to give Converse credit for assembling this "All-Star" cast for their hipster demographic. :sorcerer:

Can't decide whether the song is absolute genius or rubbish though

i like it. it's different... i mean quite different from regular Gorillaz stuff.... although the first verse Damon sings could be from any Gorillaz song! it's got that tone.

but yeah, an interesting new track, imho.

Andre 3000!.. is sounding dope.........!!!!!!

I was really disappointed with the clip, it just goes nowhere without even fitting with the song imo. The only positive things are the return of Russell, Noodle and her island :) really looking forward to the next thing they'll put out, whatever it is !

I was really disappointed with the clip, it just goes nowhere without even fitting with the song imo. The only positive things are the return of Russell, Noodle and her island :) really looking forward to the next thing they'll put out, whatever it is !

I agree. It's not fun at all to me, even if I've never been into gorillaz videoclips...

Archived