IGNORED

André 3000 - New Blue Sun

Mattthegoone

Very interested to hear this. I never expected Andre to release anything solo ever so it's a very unexpected but nice surprise. OutKast is one of the best hiphop duos to have ever existed imo. It's nice that he doesn't give into the expectations the mainstream sets for rappers and just does his own thing!

• Thanks 1

he's been wandering around playing the flute for years. kinda rad. he shows up in random people's social media videos. "hey look who i just ran into".

i didn't see the jimi hendrix movie but i've seen the clip where he plays Sgt. Peppers.. not that this has anything to do w/his new album but he's a pretty talented guy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cloud capture said:

still waiting on the collab with squarepusher.  I swear it would probably heal humanity.

If the he could play the guitar like Hendrix on the Sgt Peppers clip it would probably be a dope collaboration with Squarepusher.
Like futuristic and psychedelic funk jungle electronica :squarepusher_logo:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

he's been wandering around playing the flute for years. kinda rad. he shows up in random people's social media videos. "hey look who i just ran into".

i didn't see the jimi hendrix movie but i've seen the clip where he plays Sgt. Peppers.. not that this has anything to do w/his new album but he's a pretty talented guy.

Yeah he was in Philly for a few months filming a show a while back. Still sad I never ran into him. 

• Like 1

Damn, what a genius. Rich for several lifetimes off of "Hey Ya" alone and now a conversion into busker mode. It's passable enough that if you didn't know for sure, it would be so easy to say "hey that street dude with the weird flute looked like Andre 3000".

• Like 1

This slaps (blows?), I dig it.

Track titles... 😆

1. I swear, I Really Wanted To Make A "Rap" Album But This Is Literally The Way The Wind Blew Me This Time (12:20)
2. The Slang Word P(*)ssy Rolls Off The Tongue With Far Better Ease Than The Proper Word Vagina . Do You Agree? (13:50)
3. That Night In Hawaii When I Turned Into A Panther And Started Making These Low Register Purring Tones That I Couldn't Control ... Sh¥t Was Wild (10:29)
4. BuyPoloDisorder's Daughter Wears A 3000® Button Down Embroidered (13:06)
5. Ninety Three 'Til Infinity And Beyoncé (03:49)
6. Ghandi, Dalai Lama, Your Lord & Savior J.C. / Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, And John Wayne Gacy (10:15)
7. Ants To You, Gods To Who ? (06:42)
8. Dreams Once Buried Beneath The Dungeon Floor Slowly Sprout Into Undying Gardens (17:11)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, silentvision said:

This slaps (blows?), I dig it.

Track titles... 😆

1. I swear, I Really Wanted To Make A "Rap" Album But This Is Literally The Way The Wind Blew Me This Time (12:20)
2. The Slang Word P(*)ssy Rolls Off The Tongue With Far Better Ease Than The Proper Word Vagina . Do You Agree? (13:50)
3. That Night In Hawaii When I Turned Into A Panther And Started Making These Low Register Purring Tones That I Couldn't Control ... Sh¥t Was Wild (10:29)
4. BuyPoloDisorder's Daughter Wears A 3000® Button Down Embroidered (13:06)
5. Ninety Three 'Til Infinity And Beyoncé (03:49)
6. Ghandi, Dalai Lama, Your Lord & Savior J.C. / Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, And John Wayne Gacy (10:15)
7. Ants To You, Gods To Who ? (06:42)
8. Dreams Once Buried Beneath The Dungeon Floor Slowly Sprout Into Undying Gardens (17:11)

It doesn’t get any more IDM than this

• Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1