IGNORED

Cygnus - Cybercity Z-ro

cygnus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty sure ICASEA have never done a repress on anything they've physically made.

luckily, i nabbed the entire tape series so far

IMG_20120331_151638.jpg

Any standout tracks on that pdiso remix tape?

Anyone else in the U.S. get their tape yet? (or California specifically)? Still waiting here.

I'm still waiting...then again I am in Canada and I tend to receive orders 2 days after you get yours. *shrugs*

Anyone else in the U.S. get their tape yet? (or California specifically)? Still waiting here.

I'm still waiting...then again I am in Canada and I tend to receive orders 2 days after you get yours. *shrugs*

Thanks. *waiting for Cygnus tape support group activated*

i only got my tape on Tuesday, so I'm guessing these were sent out on Saturday or Monday.

usually takes about a week for items from the UK to reach the eastern seaboard, so i'm guessing that it'll still be quite a while until you get it in California.

I had the last three turn up on Saturday, been away for a while so going to listen properly today, although streamed the Cygnus album and thought it was pretty good. Originally thought I'd slept on the Seesaw tape but ordered one from Norman yesterday. Don't why I'm getting so hooked on cassettes lately.

EDIT: Would it be wrong to put the Icasea stickers onto the tape cases? I think it'd look decent but my OCD can't quite do it.

Tape has been received! Love it! (This always happens... delivery the day of or day after I start freaking out.)

Now... where to stick my stickers.....

Tape has been received! Love it! (This always happens... delivery the day of or day after I start freaking out.)

Now... where to stick my stickers.....

Nice, that was quick. I should be getting mine on Monday or Tuesday.

Guest sirch

i only got my tape on Tuesday, so I'm guessing these were sent out on Saturday or Monday.

usually takes about a week for items from the UK to reach the eastern seaboard, so i'm guessing that it'll still be quite a while until you get it in California.

it all depends on when you made the purchase, innit.

my tape arrived the week before last. can't remember what day it was but i know i had them last Saturday...

so, think it was Thursday or Friday they arrived.. which means the first batch must've been sent out Tuesday or Wednesday (week before last).

anyway you guys should have them soon enough. - sooner rather than later.

Guest sirch

Would it be wrong to put the Icasea stickers onto the tape cases? I think it'd look decent but my OCD can't quite do it.

I reckon that was the idea, but i think they left them loose and off the cases in the end so that you could decide yourself what you want to do with them.

i guess.

pretty sure ICASEA have never done a repress on anything they've physically made.

luckily, i nabbed the entire tape series so far

IMG_20120331_151638.jpg

*drool

Been loving Cybercity-z-ro these past days, some fine tunes :)

Archived