IGNORED

swsg encounter

Fred McGriff

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 'where is she now?' page linked from that video said she cracked four ribs and was in and out of the hospital ... :( Hope it's fake.

Guest rumbo

She just got winded. Landed square on her solar plexus. I felt sorry got her when I first watched many moons ago.

Getting winded is pretty scary.

Guest uptown devil

they also adhere to the apparently south african party standard of reclaiming whatever booze they have given to the host of a party that hasn't been consumed at the end of the party. they will take that shit right back to their house.

that is completely unacceptable.

i've done that before.

i exited with the limoncello and the selection of cheeses i brought.

bad form, i know.

Guest uptown devil

i've done that before.

i exited with the limoncello and the selection of cheeses i brought.

bad form, i know.

i'm imagining you tiptoeing out of the party with a giant cheese platter hoisted over your shoulder.

i took back an unopened bottle of maker's mark a few weekends ago, mainly because i suspected it wouldn't be properly enjoyed by the home owners.

I once consumed an entire bottle of limoncello at a friend's dinner party, I'd brought it intending to share it but nobody wanted any :cry:

Sometimes I will purposefully bring 750ml bottles of beer that no one else at the party would touch with a ten foot pole, just so I could drink it all.

Best way to enjoy Dogfish Head's Miles Davis Bitches Brew stout. No doubt.

i'm guessing he means because it might be seen as presumptuous to pour from somebody else's beer if they just brought a 750ml bottle as opposed to an easily-shareable six-pack?

Nah. I brought two 750 ml bottles and encouraged people to have some, share it, spread the love. But when they see the beer is pitch black, they declined, leaving me with one whole bottle to myself, and another bottle no one else wants. Everyone else shares their Miller High Life and nobody's feelings are hurt. I win.

abrasive Moroccan barista girl

"this fucking milk is a big load of fucking shit milk! you can't make good coffee from this milk."

"oh, everyones so well behaved, huh? such well behaved people..."

"go home everyone!! why is everyone here? easter is a time to be at home with your families, it's when jesus died."

:wub:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Technically, it's when he rose from the dead.

:trashbear:

technically, that didn't really happen.

Archived