IGNORED

swsg encounter

Fred McGriff

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the clearly feigned concern of the newscasters.

Technically, it's when he rose from the dead.

:trashbear:

technically, that didn't really happen.

ur rong the bibble says he did died and came back for u sinns

:sup:

it's painful when you take a nice bottle of wine to a meal and they keep it and serve you some cheapo bottle of vinegar piss.

If one of my friends did that, I would ask them politely to stop being so goddamned cheap and put out the wine that I bought. Luckily, I don't have any friends, so I don't have to worry about that situation.

There's this really adorable girl who works at the BevMo! near me and one time she was like "do you have a twin brother who is a handsome firefighter?" and I was like "No" and then I awkwardly stopped talking and making eye contact because I'm in a relationship. And then next time I went to that BevMo! I purchased some Traquair House Ale and Redbull (for work (the Redbull)) and whilst checking out the Traquair cap somehow pierced the side of a Redbull and it sprayed all over her, and me, and I wanted to make a joke about putting out a fire but instead I said "oh god sorry!" in a strangely high-pitched voice.

• 1 month later...

Archived