IGNORED

swsg encounter

Fred McGriff

I tried looking for a gif but saw nothing that came close... basically you start from the back of her ear and bring your hand down across her cheek and run your thumb across her bottom lip stopping mid way and the rest of your fingers swooping at her chin like your doing a lay up finger roll... I obviously didn't stick around to see her reaction... It was a Drive By Cheek Caress!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am south african and i am not offended by your labeling of south africans as irritating partiers because it was completely accurate ahahah goats do roam ahaha so true.

i love south africans deep down are we still cool

i am south african and i am not offended by your labeling of south africans as irritating partiers because it was completely accurate ahahah goats do roam ahaha so true.

i love south africans deep down are we still cool

ja lekker man

I tried looking for a gif but saw nothing that came close... basically you start from the back of her ear and bring your hand down across her cheek and run your thumb across her bottom lip stopping mid way and the rest of your fingers swooping at her chin like your doing a lay up finger roll... I obviously didn't stick around to see her reaction... It was a Drive By Cheek Caress!

tumblr_lfgl9uW2ON1qbrh0bo1_500.gif

class

i'm not going to lie. i'm at the point where i need to see a photo of this lady so i know you aren't pulling our dicks here, mcgriff. and trust me, i know sexy wine store girls.

immaculate taste, Baph. I need a woman who can wrestle. Someone who can escape basic leglocks.

fucking lol

Awesome! This story needed to come back... Did you ask what kind of wine goes good with pork a little above conversation level? I do that all the time when I ask for assistance at a store... then look at the closest person and give them a nod!

I went to a rock a billy show yesterday (a friends band) and went to the bar I was like 3rd in line. the first 2 order that PBR stuff. I asked for a glass of merlot and she smiled at me. I paid, gave her a nod, and turned around and caressed the cheek of the girl behind me and walked away.

that's.. just a bit mental

lol

What does swsg stand for?

see thread

Archived