IGNORED

swsg encounter

Fred McGriff

had an interesting encounter with sexy wine store girl tonight that i'm only bringing up because my epic drunken rants about her have been deleted for whatever reason. basically i go in this evening, i have a grocery bag full a pork chops and kale, and my baby, i slam the sack a food down and my baby in her carseat down, and i say, i need a wine that is good with pork. (long pause). she shows me this south african cabernet. first of all, fuck south africans and their wine, only because i know two of them here in denver and they are wine snobs and only drink fucking "goats do roam." they also adhere to the apparently south african party standard of reclaiming whatever booze they have given to the host of a party that hasn't been consumed at the end of the party. they will take that shit right back to their house. anyway, i get back to my house with this so called south african cabernet because i was too embarrassed to protest, and it's called "sweet sunset" and it's a wine with chocolate cream, and you're supposed to serve it over ice according to the label. I wtf in my pants and storm back to the store because she gave me the wrong bottle. she was very apologetic. I told her i debated going to a nursing home and dropping the bottle off. she laughed. we laughed. we smiled. i smiled and then she smiled. i'm totally in. swsg.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it said "cream in your pants". Guess not. But are we past that phase yet, story-wise? Or is that the third base of story lines like these. Emotionally I'll never get past the "cream in pants" phase, I'm afraid.

Also, you might want to vlog about it.

didn't you say "joyrex delete this thread" in the swsg thread? that's probably why it was deleted. joyrex would have taken that seriously.

had an interesting encounter with sexy wine store girl tonight that i'm only bringing up because my epic drunken rants about her have been deleted for whatever reason. basically i go in this evening, i have a grocery bag full a pork chops and kale, and my baby, i slam the sack a food down and my baby in her carseat down, and i say, i need a wine that is good with pork. (long pause). she shows me this south african cabernet. first of all, fuck south africans and their wine, only because i know two of them here in denver and they are wine snobs and only drink fucking "goats do roam." they also adhere to the apparently south african party standard of reclaiming whatever booze they have given to the host of a party that hasn't been consumed at the end of the party. they will take that shit right back to their house. anyway, i get back to my house with this so called south african cabernet because i was too embarrassed to protest, and it's called "sweet sunset" and it's a wine with chocolate cream, and you're supposed to serve it over ice according to the label. I wtf in my pants and storm back to the store because she gave me the wrong bottle. she was very apologetic. I told her i debated going to a nursing home and dropping the bottle off. she laughed. we laughed. we smiled. i smiled and then she smiled. i'm totally in. swsg.

popped a boner twice while reading

slam down the food, like a poet.

i am south african and i am not offended by your labeling of south africans as irritating partiers because it was completely accurate ahahah goats do roam ahaha so true.

hmmm, i read that as some basterdisation of cotes du rhone. although that's french. but whatevs. i'm sure the swsg made a plot to give the wrong wine anyways. next time, buy a box of chocolates. she should understand.

*jedy mind trick*

goDel goats do roam is a dumb but drinkable wine and some idiot thought it was funny if they call it that cause it's a bastardization of cotes du rhone.

*box of chocolates for the doctor*

Awesome! This story needed to come back... Did you ask what kind of wine goes good with pork a little above conversation level? I do that all the time when I ask for assistance at a store... then look at the closest person and give them a nod!

I went to a rock a billy show yesterday (a friends band) and went to the bar I was like 3rd in line. the first 2 order that PBR stuff. I asked for a glass of merlot and she smiled at me. I paid, gave her a nod, and turned around and caressed the cheek of the girl behind me and walked away.

Awesome! This story needed to come back... Did you ask what kind of wine goes good with pork a little above conversation level? I do that all the time when I ask for assistance at a store... then look at the closest person and give them a nod!

I went to a rock a billy show yesterday (a friends band) and went to the bar I was like 3rd in line. the first 2 order that PBR stuff. I asked for a glass of merlot and she smiled at me. I paid, gave her a nod, and turned around and caressed the cheek of the girl behind me and walked away.

I need to just follow you around for a day.

lol

Archived