IGNORED

seriously though

perunamuusi

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

I remember a thread someone started quite recently I think asking for some kind of anti drug video for his kid and the reaction he got from a lot of people was pretty disgusting in my opinion. That is the most recent example I can remember of a time when I have thought to myself "this place is full of absolute cunts" but there have been a few of those times.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i remember the time of semi-inducing autechre analysis

so fuck you

what does this even mean?

yeah, ''semi-inducing'' is a slightly confusing phrase... i can't explain what it means.

so fuck you

yeah, ''semi-inducing'' is a slightly confusing phrase... i can't explain what it means.

semi-inducing would mean it induces a semi-boner. aka a chubby.

I remember a thread someone started quite recently I think asking for some kind of anti drug video for his kid and the reaction he got from a lot of people was pretty disgusting in my opinion. That is the most recent example I can remember of a time when I have thought to myself "this place is full of absolute cunts" but there have been a few of those times.

that was kind of ridiculous to begin with though, don't you think? When it comes down to it, watmm is very sensitive when it comes to mental health issues, suicide, and other weighty topics. That dude was just asking for it imo. If you recall he wanted to shock the kid using some scare tactic video, which everyone called foul on (appropriately, imo). There was also quite a bit of thoughtful advice in that thread, hidden amongst the ridicule :)

so fuck you

semi-inducing would mean it induces a semi-boner. aka a chubby.

Semi inducing means so good that it induces a semi (erection).

well yeah, that's what i meant by it

but it kind of sounds like it would describe something that partially induces something

i must say that i'm in complete agreement with much of what ludd has said. however, i am extremely solution minded and would like to help mend the watmm frayed fiber

Guest AcrossCanyons

i must say that i'm in complete agreement with much of what ludd has said. however, i am extremely solution minded and would like to help mend the watmm frayed fiber

are you not a 'we' since the name change?

Your name has changed but you're still a throbbing cock.

Archived