IGNORED

seriously though

perunamuusi

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is much i could say but i will save my words

Yeah watch it. Watch your fucking mouth.

fucking looool. I love how everyone turns on each other and starts bickering after something bad happens

few things in life make me more angry than troon.

AND I EVEN HAVE IT ON IGNORE!!!

never met a larger cunt in my whole life

seriously though anarchy is the best option here

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

I remember a thread someone started quite recently I think asking for some kind of anti drug video for his kid and the reaction he got from a lot of people was pretty disgusting in my opinion. That is the most recent example I can remember of a time when I have thought to myself "this place is full of absolute cunts" but there have been a few of those times.

that was kind of ridiculous to begin with though, don't you think? When it comes down to it, watmm is very sensitive when it comes to mental health issues, suicide, and other weighty topics. That dude was just asking for it imo. If you recall he wanted to shock the kid using some scare tactic video, which everyone called foul on (appropriately, imo). There was also quite a bit of thoughtful advice in that thread, hidden amongst the ridicule :)

To me it just seemed more like a bunch of smart arse cunts critiquing a stranger over how he chooses to raise his own kid when all he asked for was a link.

I remember a thread someone started quite recently I think asking for some kind of anti drug video for his kid and the reaction he got from a lot of people was pretty disgusting in my opinion. That is the most recent example I can remember of a time when I have thought to myself "this place is full of absolute cunts" but there have been a few of those times.

that was kind of ridiculous to begin with though, don't you think? When it comes down to it, watmm is very sensitive when it comes to mental health issues, suicide, and other weighty topics. That dude was just asking for it imo. If you recall he wanted to shock the kid using some scare tactic video, which everyone called foul on (appropriately, imo). There was also quite a bit of thoughtful advice in that thread, hidden amongst the ridicule :)

To me it just seemed more like a bunch of smart arse cunts critiquing a stranger over how he chooses to raise his own kid when all he asked for was a link.

if he just wanted a link, he should've used google.

Man, if you guys think that this forum is bad, you really need to get out more. Half the reason this forum is annoying is all the people complaining about how shit it is.

JUST CHILL BRO

I think I understand what Ludd is saying here. I've been a lurker on the forum for about 5 years or so and mainly used it for information on new releases for the Rephlex/Mu/Skam catalogues. I came to the forum when Warp released electronic music.

In that time, this forum has enabled me to come across wonderful artists like Poborsk from, what were at the time, unknown labels to me. It was a great tool when i lived in the UK to find out about up and coming gigs. I would say that I would have never heard or listened to much of the music that I do if it were not for this forum, and for this I thank Joyrex.

As long as people post the details for up and coming releases, link to interesting interviews and background information on the featured artists, I think I will always check this site. I realise now that there are alot of younger people on here, who may not be interested in the latest Autechre release, or be interested in comparing it to some of their more inaccessible back catalogue, or will not have been lucid enough to remember the last decent Boards of Canada release, but I think this is inevitable and is part of the ageing process.

Trendy music will come and go but it is not a reason to hate youth for liking it. I do not understand the relevance for a skrillex thread on a Braindance forum though, keeping my previous statement in mind.

Gather round children, one of the ancients has come.

It's just abit of a joke now, can't take it too seriously, it's been throttled by ridiculous stringent rules and regulations, moderators, annoying assholes, spaz kids, anal retentives, memes, skrillex, edited/censored posts, bloated egos, butt hurt egos and crazies. Having said that, there never was a 'golden era' of this site, if there was it stretches back to when it was only about the music, probably like 2001/002, opinions just seemed alot more positively informed and centred solely around music, once that fell aside and it became about the battle of ego and internet charachters and a whole lot of trivial bullshit (general banter) whatnot i sort of lost interest and no longer took it seriously, especially with the introduction of all this NSFW/censorship/edited post bullshit, like we somehow cater to some family-centric office clique and only ever browse this site from the confines of some backslapping plush office somewhere with our children. I enjoy checking up on latest releases and fresh output from EKT'rs , that sort of things still good and useful, i say we just ditch all this superfluous GB, rolling lols , and kill off all these little obnoxious twats and start over, but I don't really care anyway so...have at each other

It's just abit of a joke now, can't take it too seriously, it's been throttled by ridiculous stringent rules and regulations, moderators, annoying assholes, spaz kids, anal retentives, memes, skrillex, edited/censored posts, bloated egos, butt hurt egos and crazies. Having said that, there never was a 'golden era' of this site, if there was it stretches back to when it was only about the music, probably like 2001/002, opinions just seemed alot more positively informed and centred solely around music, once that fell aside and it became about the battle of ego and internet charachters and a whole lot of trivial bullshit (general banter) whatnot i sort of lost interest and no longer took it seriously, especially with the introduction of all this NSFW/censorship/edited post bullshit, like we somehow cater to some family-centric office clique and only ever browse this site from the confines of some backslapping plush office somewhere with our children. I enjoy checking up on latest releases and fresh output from EKT'rs , that sort of things still good and useful, i say we just ditch all this superfluous GB, rolling lols , and kill off all these little obnoxious twats and start over, but I don't really care anyway so...have at each other

wait so the best time for you was when it was only about the music, but it's shit now because we can't post hardcore rodgering and gore pics?

there were times when I was embarrassed to browse this site at fucking uni, nevermind an office.

Archived