IGNORED

seriously though

perunamuusi

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember a thread someone started quite recently I think asking for some kind of anti drug video for his kid and the reaction he got from a lot of people was pretty disgusting in my opinion. That is the most recent example I can remember of a time when I have thought to myself "this place is full of absolute cunts" but there have been a few of those times.

that was kind of ridiculous to begin with though, don't you think? When it comes down to it, watmm is very sensitive when it comes to mental health issues, suicide, and other weighty topics. That dude was just asking for it imo. If you recall he wanted to shock the kid using some scare tactic video, which everyone called foul on (appropriately, imo). There was also quite a bit of thoughtful advice in that thread, hidden amongst the ridicule :)

Completely agree. The guy went about it the wrong way, but there were some useful points amongst the jokes. Internet, son.

where can i find this gem??? there's no new movie releases on torrentz... :(

Guest abusivegeorge

LUDD, before you go, if I inbox you my address could you please print me off your copies of the Tom Cruise templates you drew, sign them, and send them to me please?

Thanks.

Come on george, you're probably the only one with a chance of bringing LUDD back.

Then this should ensure his leave

Guest zaphod

ludd and zaphod and fred are having their periods!

last post.

don't bring me into this! i just came back!

i loaded up watmm, tabbed a load of threads, accidentally closed opera, opened it again which didn't give the option of continuing session, went to click watmm speed dial, accidentally clicked X and removed the watmm speed dial link

so i think my subconscious mind is leading the way here.

If you stay out of the Skrillex thread then doesn't that solve most of your grievances?

I can't say I've ever been near curious to look in there and never will. It doesn't anger me that it's there though.

last post.

yeah what the fuck are you on about, Zaphod just went off the pill and put in a copper IUD, in other words he's here to stay

i just fucking hate zaphod that's all

Guest zaphod

last post.

yeah what the fuck are you on about, Zaphod just went off the pill and put in a copper IUD, in other words he's here to stay

i just fucking hate zaphod that's all

:emb:

I'm not saying that LUDD is right. But there is something weird going on with WATMM. Has been for a while now. I am much more of a spectator than a participator and I have never commented about the place as a whole. But I do feel like I don't identify with the place/people much these days. And thats not for want of trying. When I first discovered WATMM there was so much to get involved in and talk about. Maybe it is the mystique of the internet fading away, maybe I'm just getting older. But there used to be threads that I would read with relish, great discussion, fantastic argument, and some of the funniest shit ever. Not to mention some real characters, both good and bad.

Personally I have never even looked at the Skrillex thread, except with increasing alarm at the page numbers. I don't dislike Skrillex, but his apparent importance to everyone here does confuse me. Furthermore (and I really do hate to sound depressing here) but I genuinely think that all of the featured artists have their best work behind them. I really hope that I am wrong there but I don't think that I am. I think that is why everyone is talking about Skrillex. Other things are happening.

But don't listen to me too much. People always talk about the good old days, and more often than not they were just as rubbish. I really liked LUDD. He had a charm about him and he has an impeccable taste in music. I felt it neccessary to say something. I wish him farewell.

ludd plz dont go

No, seriously, you're really funny. I was subscribed to your Youtube channel before I even joined this site. Please come back.

please.......

I'm not saying that LUDD is right. But there is something weird going on with WATMM. Has been for a while now. I am much more of a spectator than a participator and I have never commented about the place as a whole. But I do feel like I don't identify with the place/people much these days. And thats not for want of trying. When I first discovered WATMM there was so much to get involved in and talk about. Maybe it is the mystique of the internet fading away, maybe I'm just getting older. But there used to be threads that I would read with relish, great discussion, fantastic argument, and some of the funniest shit ever. Not to mention some real characters, both good and bad.

Personally I have never even looked at the Skrillex thread, except with increasing alarm at the page numbers. I don't dislike Skrillex, but his apparent importance to everyone here does confuse me. Furthermore (and I really do hate to sound depressing here) but I genuinely think that all of the featured artists have their best work behind them. I really hope that I am wrong there but I don't think that I am. I think that is why everyone is talking about Skrillex. Other things are happening.

But don't listen to me too much. People always talk about the good old days, and more often than not they were just as rubbish. I really liked LUDD. He had a charm about him and he has an impeccable taste in music. I felt it neccessary to say something. I wish him farewell.

This happens to every forum. WATMM has stuck it out a long, long time and gone through a lot of permutations in its social group dynamics. What usually happens is that some of the old school "true" members create their own weird thing on the side and the forums true spirit lives on in that way, and the actual thing kind of dies off leaving a husk of new, clueless members. I don't think this is the last age of watmm, but you never know.

Archived