IGNORED

RECORD STORE DAY

Danny O Flannagin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta pick up some 7" for a friend, Coldplay, Garbage, The Cult. Think I'll get the Buck Owens comic book/flexi just for local history sake. Thinking on that Flaming Lips Heady Fwends LP. Really I'd like to get Machinedrum - Room(s) Extended 2xCD if they're doing that in the US.

Hope you all are going to support your local record store Lots of eBay wankers are going to make a tidy sum of money by buying up and reselling the stock tomorrow on Record Store Day!

Guest uptown devil

the black angels, the byrds and the pharcyde 7"s.. and possibly the breakfast club and empire records soundtrack LPs if I'm feeling saucy

Where were you in 92 sees vinyl

i'm most interested in this, along with a few other releases. but i'm hungover as fuck after going to two concerts in two nights, and i'm seeing demdike stare tonight. not too sure how early i'll be able to wake up for RSD 2012 :(

Going to reluctantly pass on this year. I only really want the Tortoise 2x7" which my local shop is expecting one copy of so at most so fuck queueing up at 7AM for nowt. Plus I'm off to Nottingham for the night so I'll devote my energies to that.

Eh total possibility of unannounced releases just being there. BoC full album release not out of the question. Would be a good surprise attack move by them.

Smashing Pumpkins did this sort of thing in years past.

Guest ansgaria

I ordered a collaboration between Nils Frahm and Òlafur Arnalds, 'Stare'. 10". The snippets sound great.

Where were you in 92 sees vinyl

i'm most interested in this, along with a few other releases. but i'm hungover as fuck after going to two concerts in two nights, and i'm seeing demdike stare tonight. not too sure how early i'll be able to wake up for RSD 2012 :(

Im too hungover too :(

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Just got back from my local record store, never seen anywhere so packed, literally took me 5 hours to buy a record and I was queueing before the shop even opened. Here's a pic of everything I got there, most of it was free though so if there's a shit record amongst the pile, don't blame me for buying it.

post-6945-0-95099400-1335016378_thumb.jpg

Archived