IGNORED

EURO 2012

Guest MortstoX

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bitte, bitte. Aber das war ein grauenhaftes Spiel, Not gegen Elend.

Wir haben viel zu viel über die Flügel gespielt, allerdings ohne auch nur eine gefährliche Szene über außen zu kreieren (außer das Tor). Portugal war allerdings auch nicht besser, für mich das schlechteste Spiel dieser EM bisher.

Ich hoffe mal Löw lässt in Zukunft mehr durch die Mitte spielen und unternimmt etwas gegen das statische Spiel ohne Ball, da fehlt es an Körpersprache und Dynamik.

english version:

Shit game.

I've been so kind and did a google translate of your post so everyone can understand.

Beg, beg. But that was a dawnlike act, not against l'end.

We have many too many over the wing plaid, nonetheless without too but one dangerous scene over outside to create (outside the gate). Spain was but too not besser, for me that badest game this Electro Magnetism till.

I hope meal Lion leave in future more through the Berlin play and vacation some against le static play no balls, there misses it at bodylanguage and dynamite.

english version:

game.

i literally laughed my ass off, this translation is ridicolous :cat:

i should solely post in german just to receive these gems by google.

Spain - Italy was a fun game. Hate the Italian team and loved Balotelli's failure. Spain's one touch combinations through the centre are such a joy to behold. I really don't understand people saying their style of football is not exciting. Go Spain!

Guest Mirezzi

Biased though I am, I thought Italy were superb today. Spain were definitely boring and without the Argentine leprechaun, they were depending on Fabregas and Iniesta to walk it in. That's not gonna get them out of Group C and it shouldn't have been good enough today. Italy outplayed Spain without resorting to catenaccio, either. Prandelli made great decisions today and I'm very excited to watch this side develop. 3-5-2? Is this Italy? Wow. Bonucci Chiellini were excellent. De Rossi was solid until the goal. Italy could unravel in a hurry but for now, it looks promising.

Then, there's Balotelli. WTFLOL was that. With his size and agility, Italy may only go so far as he takes them. Cassano and DiNatale were threatening today, but a pair of midget strikers might not be enough in this tournament.

Against Spain, you can shit on Balotelli for his lack of discipline. At the same time, he was arguably hacked in the box by Pique, and while he was clearly a buffoon for making a meal of that 1v1, it was his own hustle that led to the chance in the first place. Reminded me of Suarez abusing Sylvain Distin in the FA Cup semifinal. Except, whereas Suarez is a lethal nutjob, Balotelli is merely a nutjob.

Offside, surely.

Never (assuming you're referring to the second Croatian goal). That was a definite penalty though on Keane. Fuck me.

The Irish played with a lot of heart, little skill.

o1339359453861.gif

I pretty much agree with the greasy wop posting above me (hi sweetcheeks), although I thought Spain showed flare at times. Can't understand Del Bosque not starting with a striker. Llorente or Torres would have cause De Rossi problems.

Although De Rossi's tattoo is classic lol:

9b94feed5853e3474b4ea6bf674340da-getty-511555110.jpg

Italy and Russia have been the two stand-out teams so far, although in all recent tournaments I don't think any of the early fliers have gone on to win, and likewise most winners were slow starters.

Damn, I keep forgetting that this is about Soccer when it appears in the feed. I keep thinking its about the EU and the economic problems currently, with all the talk of Germany doing the best and having the best squad I thought that was referencing to their stronger economic stability. Carry on.

As much as i enjoy the ribbing, I am actually cautiously optimistic that a draw is possible. France's midfield is going to be very good though, with Cabaye and M'Villa, and Ben Arfa playing as the link-up. I do think the French defense can be gotten at (as long as Woy plays Welbeck and Defoe). England also has a very good back four and Joe Hart is a world class keeper.

To be honest, I think the hype in previous tournaments has been so damaging for us. We're not a shit team by any stretch of the imagination, just a lot younger and I hope that the lack of big name ego for the first two games (I only say this because I remember in WC 2010 Capello saying "We need Rooney, it's very important he's at his best" - this I think is shitty to say and doesn't value the rest of the team) will mean the guys will work better as a unit. With any luck the lack of expectation will mean we'll be surprising in competitive play - because we certainly weren't surprising in friendlies.

We're in a tough group though and honestly I think we'll be lucky to go through, but that's before seeing them in competitive play. So here's hoping!

I think we're a good team too, the group is tough but I think we're good enough defensively. Few stars but a lot of solid players and Hodgson seemed to be backed by the players and he'll pick people to fit a system that he's shown can work for underdogs in tournaments.

Getting really excited now!

I think we're a good team too, the group is tough but I think we're good enough defensively. Few stars but a lot of solid players and Hodgson seemed to be backed by the players and he'll pick people to fit a system that he's shown can work for underdogs in tournaments.

Getting really excited now!

don't! :p

Archived