IGNORED

EURO 2012

Guest MortstoX

Guest Mirezzi

*russian

Oh right you are...all those white, blue, red flags look the same to me!

It's probably too late, but I'd like to retract the "I'd hit it."

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*russian

Oh right you are...all those white, blue, red flags look the same to me!

They're all jacking each others swag innit

And they won, wunderbar! Danke :D #GERPOR

Bitte, bitte. Aber das war ein grauenhaftes Spiel, Not gegen Elend.

Wir haben viel zu viel über die Flügel gespielt, allerdings ohne auch nur eine gefährliche Szene über außen zu kreieren (außer das Tor). Portugal war allerdings auch nicht besser, für mich das schlechteste Spiel dieser EM bisher.

Ich hoffe mal Löw lässt in Zukunft mehr durch die Mitte spielen und unternimmt etwas gegen das statische Spiel ohne Ball, da fehlt es an Körpersprache und Dynamik.

english version:

Shit game.

Expected more from them POR-GER game, but I'll put it to first game jitters. Germany did a good job in the first half while Portugal did a good job the second half. Lucky goal for Germany, but that's just the way it is. Denmark winning against Netherlands was a bit of a surprise and will make the rest of the groups game interesting.

A female Czech bambi with English teeth.

I'd hit it.

Her teeth were great, and you'd still hit it, nevermind your retraction.

And love the 'ave it youtub.

Germany a bit lucky, if Portugal had played like they did for the last 20 minutes it would have been a much different affair.

Can Gotze really not get into the starting 11? Is it because he plays for BVB? Muller was disgraceful, rolling around all over the place. Neuer was bad too on that "tackle" early in the first half.

I thought Germany would be a bit more dynamic than they were, but oh well.

Lq2AP.gif

I'd hit it.

Germany a bit lucky, if Portugal had played like they did for the last 20 minutes it would have been a much different affair.

Can Gotze really not get into the starting 11? Is it because he plays for BVB? Muller was disgraceful, rolling around all over the place. Neuer was bad too on that "tackle" early in the first half.

He's been injured, barely played for Dortmund since recovering.

I'd hit it.

Lq2AP.gif

this thread is the closest thing we've got to nice tits thread. KEEM EM COMING

I'd hit it.

He's been injured, barely played for Dortmund since recovering.

Oh that's right - I remember - but then why take him for the squad? Doesn't make sense.

Bitte, bitte. Aber das war ein grauenhaftes Spiel, Not gegen Elend.

Wir haben viel zu viel über die Flügel gespielt, allerdings ohne auch nur eine gefährliche Szene über außen zu kreieren (außer das Tor). Portugal war allerdings auch nicht besser, für mich das schlechteste Spiel dieser EM bisher.

Ich hoffe mal Löw lässt in Zukunft mehr durch die Mitte spielen und unternimmt etwas gegen das statische Spiel ohne Ball, da fehlt es an Körpersprache und Dynamik.

english version:

Shit game.

I've been so kind and did a google translate of your post so everyone can understand.

Beg, beg. But that was a dawnlike act, not against l'end.

We have many too many over the wing plaid, nonetheless without too but one dangerous scene over outside to create (outside the gate). Spain was but too not besser, for me that badest game this Electro Magnetism till.

I hope meal Lion leave in future more through the Berlin play and vacation some against le static play no balls, there misses it at bodylanguage and dynamite.

english version:

game.

this thread is the closest thing we've got to nice tits thread. KEEM EM COMING

I for my part prefer the attention to be devoted entirely to perfectly appropriate football images.

xuxs3.png

Come on JR it's like half a tit with barely any nipple to be seen, that doesn't even count as basic nudity where I grew up

(in a nudist camp)

Sådan Danmark!!!!

Simon Kjær actually played really well in the Holland game. Can't remember the last time he has played a good macth. Also Krohn-Dehli has been terrible for Brøndby all season. But he always play well for the national team, it's strange.

I'd hit it.

Lq2AP.gif

Is this another case where companies are planting professional fitties in the crowd for a bit of free advertising?

Archived