IGNORED

Rudi Zygadlo - Melpomene

cear

uuuhh thats an nasty sound, first time i hear this.

his voice reminds me of Freddy / Yorke, well made shit - teh tits, no doubt this will go throu the roof if it hasn't already, the piano is even fuckin tuss style. great voice, elaborated song writing, good sense for classic elements gangbanged into modern electronics.

so to finish my homework I googled this guy up, and I'm quite positive about the marketshare he might gain among females/males/emos and severe homosexuals. It could be maximized by carefully applying modern surgical correction methods onto his face, but I reckon we have a solid product here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I got an email from planet mu a while back telling me Rudi's full length album was coming out in august. I perused through the "news" section of P-mu and I can't find it. I'm probably stupid but.....

The same thing happened with Otto Von Schirach? He was touring with venetian snares and was supposed to have a full length album on p-mu this year, but that deal dropped out - schirach's new album is on monkeytown right?

WTF?

Am I just missing it? does anyone have the email or can find the release info RE Rudi Zygadlo having a full length album this summer? I'm probably just missing it...... Paranoid is all

Hey guys, I got an email from planet mu a while back telling me Rudi's full length album was coming out in august. I perused through the "news" section of P-mu and I can't find it. I'm probably stupid but.....

The same thing happened with Otto Von Schirach? He was touring with venetian snares and was supposed to have a full length album on p-mu this year, but that deal dropped out - schirach's new album is on monkeytown right?

WTF?

Am I just missing it? does anyone have the email or can find the release info RE Rudi Zygadlo having a full length album this summer? I'm probably just missing it...... Paranoid is all

yep i made a topic about it; http://forum.watmm.com/topic/74163-rudi-zygadlo-tragicomedies/

september 17th, it's noted in the video for Melpomene. :)

that otto album was just a rumor right? people thought it would be TIMESIG003 innit?

WTF?

yep i made a topic about it; http://forum.watmm.com/topic/74163-rudi-zygadlo-tragicomedies/

that otto album was just a rumor right? people thought it would be TIMESIG003 innit?

I was sure it was mentioned in a news letter that Otto would be releasing on timesig. I remember it as clear as day.

WTF?

yep i made a topic about it; http://forum.watmm.c...-tragicomedies/

I was sure it was mentioned in a news letter that Otto would be releasing on timesig. I remember it as clear as day.

Yeah it was timesig. Sorry I group timesig and p-mu together as the same. But yeah I remember the newsletter and now Otto's cd is coming out on monkeytown right?

RE Rudi Zygadlo - Tragic Comedies. I know we have a date and all that, I guess what I'm asking is if they pulled the switcheroo like the otto von schirach cd because I can't find that information on the planetmu website? Like... ziq320 which was supposed to be the album is no longer showing on planetmu. It skips from 319, melpomeme, to 321, kuedo...

Archived