IGNORED

Women and the IDMz

Ifeelspace

Guest weed

WATMM in the bedroom

girl I need you to put on this Aphex Twin mask.

Don't ask me why just do this for me

how about just asking Richard to join in? no need for a mask.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then you can just open your eyes at gigs.

unfortunately i rarely go to gigs, because there are simply no good ones around here :(

bummer. (oops, i said i was outta here)

Guest yikes

the 2 women that I had long term relationships with that "got" it and truly "loved" electronic music were both stunners,literally insane and had serious issues

be careful for what you wish for because once you get your art and love mixed up you are quite proper fucked

Guest Rambo

Maybe it's because girls are less pretentious.

This is the perfect answer which illustrates kind of what myself and Delet are pointing at. Thank you.

the 2 women that I had long term relationships with that "got" it and truly "loved" electronic music were both stunners,literally insane and had serious issues

be careful for what you wish for because once you get your art and love mixed up you are quite proper fucked

This is my experience also with the few idm womenz i've hooked up with.

Guest Rambo

i think music is highly cultural. if your culture values the banjo and not the piano, the local musical prodigy is gonna grow up playing bluegrass instead of classical music. he'll be damn good at it, too.

i guess it depends on the person though. for most people, i'm inclined to say that culture dictates most of their musical preferences (you know, pop music). for example, all of the white, upper middle class, college-aged female friends i know listen to lana del ray, katie perry and lady gaga. all of them. but i fit that demographic too and i like mostly electronic stuff. i started listening to electronic music because at a very young age i just knew that it sounded good and that's what i liked. it didn't really have a cultural basis (although i did listen to some crappy music as a kid like green day and my chemical romance that could definitely be blamed on social pressures).

Sorry, i missed this and dont want to look like i'm ignoring you. Do you have any other interests that might be stereotyped typically as dudes things? Because i think you do judging by the stuff you talk about on the forum. You seem quite cool to me. You dont seem to be like the stereotypical girl and i know i am massively generalising here but that's the name of this game isn't it?

Important to note that i dont believe that there are any interests/things that actually are for one sex or another. Just that tendencies do exist and that they are totally okay, nothing is going to explode if that is true.

edit. and as someone who does check every room i enter for explosives i am well qualified to say that

i think music is highly cultural. if your culture values the banjo and not the piano, the local musical prodigy is gonna grow up playing bluegrass instead of classical music. he'll be damn good at it, too.

i guess it depends on the person though. for most people, i'm inclined to say that culture dictates most of their musical preferences (you know, pop music). for example, all of the white, upper middle class, college-aged female friends i know listen to lana del ray, katie perry and lady gaga. all of them. but i fit that demographic too and i like mostly electronic stuff. i started listening to electronic music because at a very young age i just knew that it sounded good and that's what i liked. it didn't really have a cultural basis (although i did listen to some crappy music as a kid like green day and my chemical romance that could definitely be blamed on social pressures).

Sorry, i missed this and dont want to look like i'm ignoring you. Do you have any other interests that might be stereotyped typically as dudes things? Because i think you do judging by the stuff you talk about on the forum. You seem quite cool to me. You dont seem to be like the stereotypical girl and i know i am massively generalising here but that's the name of this game isn't it?

Important to note that i dont believe that there are any interests/things that actually are for one sex or another. Just that tendencies do exist and that they are totally okay, nothing is going to explode if that is true.

edit. and as someone who does check every room i enter for explosives i am well qualified to say that

All the relaxed chicks on here are cool, i've found. (don't be offended by the term chicks, it's an ozzy thing.) Not attention seeking drama brats, but considered and poised nice peeps.

Guest Sprigg

All the relaxed chicks on here are cool, i've found. (don't be offended by the term chicks, it's an ozzy thing.) Not attention seeking drama brats, but considered and poised nice peeps.

In other words, regular users who happen to be just like most others here.

*cough* *cough*

yeah whatever. try to make hay whilst you sit in your chalet. Be all unhelpfully seriously whilst the conversation rolls on magnificently, because i'm here trusting that yolL will behave in a trustmanlyway

But i doubt it really, cause cheap shots are so easy. especially when it comes dleetrs way. hahah ;-]

no one wanted to take the gauntlet that i presented for funs sake. ar welL. bleSs yolL.

i've run out of cigarettes for no purpose. other than i suck.

Women like to suck dick... you can't suck dick to IDM.

I couldn't get my girlfriend to suck my dick, so I went out and paid a homeless guy to let me suck his dick and I played Ziggomatic the whole time and it I totally succeeded in bringing him to blissful, if somewhat rancid-smelling, orgasm.

MythBusted.gif

Guest sirch

yeah whatever. try to make hay whilst you sit in your chalet. Be all unhelpfully seriously whilst the conversation rolls on magnificently, because i'm here trusting that yolL will behave in a trustmanlyway

But i doubt it really, cause cheap shots are so easy. especially when it comes dleetrs way. hahah ;-]

no one wanted to take the gauntlet that i presented for funs sake. ar welL. bleSs yolL.

i've run out of cigarettes for no purpose. other than i suck.

are u drunk again delet...? ;P

I couldn't get my girlfriend to suck my dick, so I went out and paid a homeless guy to let me suck his dick and I played Ziggomatic the whole time and it I totally succeeded in bringing him to blissful, if somewhat rancid-smelling, orgasm.

Have you ever heard of rotting penis diesease? you probably have it, homeless saliva is full of weird and exotic bacteria.

Have you ever heard of rotting penis diesease? you probably have it, homeless saliva is full of weird and exotic bacteria.

Jesus, now you tell me.

But to clarify I was doing the fellating, because science.

Archived