IGNORED

Does my friend look like Ellen Page?

Does my friend look like Ellen Page?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Does my friend look like Ellen Page?

• Yes she does!
    • No!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your friend looks like if Maura Tierney and Ellen Page had a baby, and that baby looked vaguely but not really like both of them.

yes, but also no. This might be a good comparison for one of those "how do our brains recognize faces" studies. She has similar features but different shapes. Less baby face, more of a strong feature set. I see the similarities but it would never occur to me if you hadn't pointed it out.

needs more hair, more lips, less nose edit: and BEAUTIFUL BROWN eyes

edit: then she'd look more like her. not saying she has to have those things.. i don't care

I would like to do Ellen Page, but she's a lesbian.

pukastza! you pretty much admitted to having a sexual thing for garden gnomes. Ellen Page reeks.

if by reeks you mean the scent of recently polished honduran mahogany that's wafting from her eyeballs, then yes, she does indeed reek

not enough really. i mean lots of people look like someone famous just a little in certain ways on certain days, with certain haircuts...but that's not enough.

this is coming from a guy who's been told he looks like Dave Grohl about 100 times. and i still don't think i really look like him. just maybe on occasion.

Archived