IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the worst offender for that was a stolen version of a piece from 27b/6 titled something like, "This guy removed his neighbours porch light. What happens next is utterly hilarious". AAARGH

what happens next is the person who posted that gets my dick in their eye.

There's a strange new trend I don't get - What happened to titling videos in present tense and actually describing what's going on, like "Guy drives lawnmower and crashes into a hedge"? These days, I often see videos called "This guy drove a lawnmower, but what happened next was amazing!" - How pathetic is this?

People post ancient videos that have been re-uploaded with these types of titles. "This cat wanted a cheeseburger and her expression was priceless!" AAAAH ... :dry:

Pretty much the only person who likes/comments/posts this type of stuff is Sherard Ingram, a man that I respect so much. :( just now even he posted this:

'These 21 Pictures Are Not What You Think. They Will Blow Your Mind.'

One of my fb friends liked an article posted by The Atlantic about deer populations still refusing to cross Iron Curtain borders, and one of the responses in that thread was:

"and what's talked about it wounded in my opinion schizophrenic life and all of this time surround yourself to make the way of trustees life in society organizations ? SMILE mail server to do whatever you're stilled mplaying ...ok,"

That post had been edited.

One of my fb friends liked an article posted by The Atlantic about deer populations still refusing to cross Iron Curtain borders, and one of the responses in that thread was:

"and what's talked about it wounded in my opinion schizophrenic life and all of this time surround yourself to make the way of trustees life in society organizations ? SMILE mail server to do whatever you're stilled mplaying ...ok,"

That post had been edited.

Please dump the contents of his entire wall into this thread.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Uhh, yea. Anything that makes things too black and white is usually really short sighted. I think most people including myself are different, complex combinations of extroverted and introverted.

Uhh, yea. Anything that makes things too black and white is usually really short sighted. I think most people including myself are different, complex combinations of extroverted and introverted.

a lot of people cannot live without labels, helps them simplify and categorize things in life.

these ads are getting more and more ridiculous. am I the only one seeing them?

DrB7PjK.jpg

Those are bigger tits than I've seen on most women.

I just reactivated my FB yesterday mainly out of boredom. Saw a chick post a blurb that Google+ might be buying/taking over FB, but that might just be a rumor. 'Least I hope so.

todays a good day for corny shit in the feed

so far the only un-ironic valentines day related crap ive seen posted is this stain which is supposed to be a heart i guess

1888961_584202035005010_257302806_o.jpg

I see the virgin mary holding an uzi.

(no i don't)

I've met people who kinda hard but also kinda soft...'half-chubs' if you will.

lols

and yeah fuck those simplified introversion cartoons and what have you

NUTSACK!

maybe it's full of hot sauce

maybe it's none of your business

lols +1 thanks

Archived